A question to the husbands.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. I'm losing my freakin mind not having my sled together. Did all the kids schooling for the day, sewed up some clothes made home made soup, laundry, floors.....did all the wifey mom things that needed doing. Normally at this point in my day I would head up the mountain with the kids. Sunny day, fresh snow. As a husband, how mad would you be if your wife took out your new to you M7 out? Hee hee hee..

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. I'm losing my freakin mind not having my sled together. Did all the kids schooling for the day, sewed up some clothes made home made soup, laundry, floors.....did all the wifey mom things that needed doing. Normally at this point in my day I would head up the mountain with the kids. Sunny day, fresh snow. As a husband, how mad would you be if your wife took out your new to you M7 out? Hee hee hee..

go ahead and take it out. Just make him "happy" later:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

MARRIAGE.......... SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE..... :d;):rolleyes:
WHAT'S YOURS IS YOURS, AND WHATS HIS IS YOURS, RIGHT??? THATS WHAT MY WIFEY TELLS ME.:eek:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MARRIAGE.......... SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE..... :d;):rolleyes:
WHAT'S YOURS IS YOURS, AND WHATS HIS IS YOURS, RIGHT??? THATS WHAT MY WIFEY TELLS ME.:eek:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! He hid the key in a different spot!!!!:mad::mad: Hee, I have 4 kids to help me look. Muhhhahahaaaa!;)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your comical sleddingmom. good luck with the key!!!

see now a resourceful mom would know how to hot wire one of these things

we used to do that when mom took the key away for our mini bike

after we used our gas rations up

i also blame her for my time in jail from stealing cars (j/k)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
see now a resourceful mom would know how to hot wire one of these things

we used to do that when mom took the key away for our mini bike

after we used our gas rations up

i also blame her for my time in jail from stealing cars (j/k)

on an arctic cat, can't you just disconnect the ignition switch electrical connector off the ignition key switch and it will start???

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on an arctic cat, can't you just disconnect the ignition switch electrical connector off the ignition key switch and it will start???

Keeping in mind I need his help to put the suspension back in my sled in a couple of hours! I'm going to phone him at work and ask for "permission". and also the whereabouts of his key. He even hid the summit key!! bugger!

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keeping in mind I need his help to put the suspension back in my sled in a couple of hours! I'm going to phone him at work and ask for "permission". and also the whereabouts of his key. He even hid the summit key!! bugger!

LUCKILY I DONT HAVE THAT PROBLEM. MY WIFE HATES SNOWMOBILES:d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go ahead and take it out. Just make him "happy" later:d
Hmmmm no answer when I phoned him.
I don't really have that as a barganing chip as he pretty much has me at "hello". I made his favorite soup, beef barley, and from the roast I saved a few pieces for his lunch tomorrow. When I do find his key he will be so twitterpated by soup he won't be able to be mad. Heehee.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
LUCKILY I DONT HAVE THAT PROBLEM. MY WIFE HATES SNOWMOBILES:d

Thats too bad, mine loves it even comes to Valemount with the boys once in awhile. If she wanted to she could ride my XP anytime. Heck I've taken her 800 renegade for the day too ( its faster than mine on the lake!):eek:

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What dooo you know about Arctic Cats?? Go soak Yur Head. :d:d This may be true on the 70's and 80's sleds? Yur talking about a hotwire job?
no he's right on my 05 just unplug the key switch and go

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was the same for older ski doo's, I mean 70's and early 80's stuff back then anything could be easily started....but even our 1998 sleds Yamaha and Ski Doo the electriconics are smarter than that, much less a 2007.

So go find the key go for a ride......dosent the saying go easier to ask for forgiveness then permission.....

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wouldn't bother me none, not like it's my Harley, now if I caught my wife out on my Night Train I wouldn't be so happy....:nono: :d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sleddingdad's sled is fair game. Look at what you did today for the FAMILY, besides making his favorite soup. You deserve to take his sled and go for a ride with the kids, heck it's not like your heading out for an adventure with the girls all night in the hills only to bring his ride back in pieces. If I had a wife like you the last thing I would complain about is you taking my sled for a ride. Sleddingdad should be honored that you want to take his sled out. Besides you look good on it.:d Leave him a bowl of soup and a :beer: and he would appreciate the quiet to eat and drink after a hard day of work after all your being thoughtful on his behalf........

Top Bottom