2nd try at Steep and Deep March 5th

jpow

Reaction score
I hope this works!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FXXWknmFyA[/media]

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work.:Cool9:What did you have the camera mounted on that it stayed that steady? I want to do that same angle with my GoPro but not sure where and how exactly to mount it. Cheers:beer:

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe its just me but i missed all the steep and deep.

STFU!!!! Where are your videos??? Oh yeah I forgot when the fag skittles ride ran, and you "rode"... they only had those pin hole black and white cameras.....

Why rain on someone's parade?

I think it's a great video and it looks like your having a blast, which is what's it's all about! Post some more videos :)

the450kid

Reaction score
Great job on the video! It was great to ride with you guys this weekend! And as far as dip ch!t there who missed all the steep and deep, maybe you should take the training wheels off and come ride the big hills...Douchebag!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally a video with good framing, great job I can't wait for the next one hopefully you mix it up with a some forward looking shots as well. Now you need to tell me where that is before I'm FORCED to conduct a Vulcan mind meld to find out. Sounds like the Poo was running great too.

jpow

Reaction score
Finally a video with good framing, great job I can't wait for the next one hopefully you mix it up with a some forward looking shots as well. Now you need to tell me where that is before I'm FORCED to conduct a Vulcan mind meld to find out. Sounds like the Poo was running great too.[/QUOTE thanks, this is my first vid with my new gopro and mac looking forward to having some fun shots with it.

jpow

Reaction score
thanks, that was eagals and trout lake. looking forward to have some fun shots with my new gopro and mac.

Top Bottom