2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the other thing is i find the cat and polaris are "similar" a guy that rides either one can jump back and forth fairly easily. The skidoo you need to give it some more time to figure out your body positions to make it do the same things. And vise versa, if you only know skidoo your going to need some serious seat time on a cat or polaris to feel comfortable

I hopped on a Gen 4 turbo 154 for a weekend and it didn't take much time at all to adjust to, was a fun sled for sure. Found myself looking for a Gen 5 154 turbo after that weekend.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the other thing is i find the cat and polaris are "similar" a guy that rides either one can jump back and forth fairly easily. The skidoo you need to give it some more time to figure out your body positions to make it do the same things. And vise versa, if you only know skidoo your going to need some serious seat time on a cat or polaris to feel comfortable

This is very accurate, I could go from my cats to dads Polaris sleds or that demo 2013 rmk I had for a season and it was no big deal. Hopping on a doo was always like trying to learn a new language. The G5 is way closer handling characteristics to cat and poo and after 10 minutes on my buddies g5 turbo last year I thought I could definitely ride one of these with some slight changes. A month later I had one and so far this year it’s growing on me. I’ve had some awesome days on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5169.jpeg

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be on a 858 tomorrow
600 Catalyst Solid Turbo is snappy as hell - ZERO lag.. extremely light and fun to ride -actually very weird riding such a light sled with power.. it's deceiving.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In glad they did the re reveiw nice to hear the positive reveiws on it if i was buying a sled in n/a ide try a cat again forsure

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be on a 858 tomorrow
600 Catalyst Solid Turbo is snappy as hell - ZERO lag.. extremely light and fun to ride -actually very weird riding such a light sled with power.. it's deceiving.
You pulling chutes at BIS with the 858?

Top Bottom