2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Warranty don’t get you off the hill and feed you supper.
I’d rather drag a sled of the mountain that I know I have full warranty rather to drag on off and know this is my last supper at the town I’m staying at for the year as my wallet already was thin now it’s flat and empty. I owned a aftermarket turbo and had lots of setbacks. My turbo now, put good premium fuel in and ride. Always a smile and no issues. I hope AC gets there sled figured about then work a deal with a decent aftermarket turbo company and put them as an option

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d rather drag a sled of the mountain that I know I have full warranty rather to drag on off and know this is my last supper at the town I’m staying at for the year as my wallet already was thin now it’s flat and empty. I owned a aftermarket turbo and had lots of setbacks. My turbo now, put good premium fuel in and ride. Always a smile and no issues. I hope AC gets there sled figured about then work a deal with a decent aftermarket turbo company and put them as an option
Factory warranty sure. I would rather have my buddies that are buying aftermarket warranty put 2000 into a set of pistons and a new
Crank. Keep it alive for the whole season,not wreck days of f sledding. Waste money on removal.
We used to throw money at them every 2500-3000km and stay off the tow rope.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best bang is the black 154 3” 858. Under $20000 out the door.
That one has plastic running boards or decent ones? I was more so looking for a 146 to rip around home with since my rev died and dont wanna ride the 154 t doo at home

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_7951.jpeg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that’s paying 1500 to get his factory vintage 22 turbo hauled out of the mountains this weekend.
It’s weird we used to run a few aftermarket turbos back in between 2010-2015 and actually had less wrecked trips than the factory ones now in our group. They weren’t as nice to drive
Though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok it's an orange dinasour :sneaky: . Big power and heavy. For real man sledders only. Not for those that ride in the tourist/beginner zones. I get it.
Lol, it weighs like the same as a doo, but with 40 more HP....

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bottom end seems a bit better..

Top Bottom