2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the American riders that come up to Canada gonna get a pp slap for breaking radio laws or is it just not going to work I wonder...
Doo and Cat may as well give the win to Poo on this one and pay the extortion fees and carry on.
Almost guaranteed it will work, just not legally. Looking at Garmin documents, it makes sense now.

Polaris is using the 900MHz ISM band for v2v, and that's legal in all of North America. Seems the Polaris system is illegal in Europe though for that reason (that band is not unlicensed in Europe)

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you can buy a new turbo doo for under $20000 out the door?
Black 154 under $20000 otd
Green 165 qs5 shocks under $23000 otd
Blue 165 air shocks fancy gauge under 26000 otd
I didn't see the base model initially the way their website is setup.
I paid $23k + tax for a t-doo.
If we're going to compare n/a to n/a, they're generally $3k more than doo across the board.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see no reason why it wouldn't work. You're just operating on frequencies that may have legit commercial users.
The Garmin tread is an add on module to add the group ride radio to my understanding, it's not integrated.

Country cat already has the new gauge listed

Looking at cats website, the you can get either the 8" tread as the integrated premium gauge or the 5" as a standalone add on. Both are available with or without the radio (group ride). Pricing seems comparable to buying directly from Garmin. With either unit the radio portion is in the mount and not the unit itself. I am sure you could find a vendor that would ship the radio mount to Canada if wanted, but all you friends would need to do the same.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the base model initially the way their website is setup.
I paid $23k + tax for a t-doo.
If we're going to compare n/a to n/a, they're generally $3k more than doo across the board.
Where did you find pricing for the 25 doo n/a ? It’s not on the website. Maybe I need a QR code to get the pricing….

Rn4

Reaction score
HAHAHA what a joke, fawk you Cat. Another useless overpriced gauge just like the Doo.
Only thing going for the cat gauge is it has the chance to work a 100% of the time opposed to doo’s that works 1/2 the time and is riddled with problems. So that’s gotta be worth something lol

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only thing going for the cat gauge is it has the chance to work a 100% of the time opposed to doo’s that works 1/2 the time and is riddled with problems. So that’s gotta be worth something lol
Just good topo maps in your face would be a plus. But buddy tracking shouldn't be this hard. Polaris figured it out ffs, and they are still trying to figure out how to keep a clutch on a crank

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you find pricing for the 25 doo n/a ? It’s not on the website. Maybe I need a QR code to get the pricing….
I'm using the using the '24 pricing currently on their website. Yes, '25 could be a dramatic jump for doo too, but considering cat didn't have a '24 800 catalyst, it's the best comparison we can make atm. You don't agree that they are significantly higher priced?
The QR doesn't access anything other than a countdown webpage.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I’m saying is till all the 25’s are released we don’t know if Cat is out to lunch yet. Can’t use layover pricing on 23’s as a baseline because those sleds have been rebated. Can’t base the pricing on the used market because some guys have to dump there toys to make a mortgage payment. When all the 25’s are released and if Cat is the highest priced I’ll grab my pitchfork and burn there factory to the ground and really show them how I feel…

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I’m saying is till all the 25’s are released we don’t know if Cat is out to lunch yet. Can’t use layover pricing on 23’s as a baseline because those sleds have been rebated. Can’t base the pricing on the used market because some guys have to dump there toys to make a mortgage payment. When all the 25’s are released and if Cat is the highest priced I’ll grab my pitchfork and burn there factory to the ground and really show them how I feel…

You would never do that. You would spend 94000$ trying to make your kitty as fast as my sled first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was super shocked, but Harley dropped MSRP huge. 2025 CVO Rd. glide ST 53k. Same as what I payed for my 2019 CVO Rd glide new. Harley across-the-board are lower. It’s also a seasonal toy, good news news
I think Sleds/rv/cars will follow.
Already happening. Go look at Woodys RV. 10's to 100's of thousands off 2023 inventory. Shockign discounts really. Just goes to show how inflated they were. Ford keeps sending me e-mails about big drops in pricing, along with much lower finance rates. Reading reports of the housing market moving towards a buyers market as some prices starting to drop. Just last week I saw new sled discounts of $2000 being offered. I think are jst at the beginning. Even some of my suppliers have kept thier pricing and/or increases for 2024 to same as 2023 or less than 3%. Not typical. I'll take a wait and see approach. Lots of time till next winter.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the top of the line model (non atac) was 22k out the door I would have grabbed one. The base model price isn't too bad, but still $1500 to much in my opinion. Im a buyer that wants to support Cat and thats how I feel, can only imagine was a non loyal person is thinking. Why get this when you can get a hold over turbo option from one of the other guys is a thought I'm sure many of the people are thinking. Cat needed to price this to get some market share back from Doo and Poo and they dropped the ball.
Like in 20 with the e.s hard cores , 15500.00 with 1 year warranty

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA what a joke, fawk you Cat. Another useless overpriced gauge just like the Doo.
Unfortunately, the gauge is the only thing poo has that's outstanding

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Levithan

Reaction score
You would never do that. You would spend 94000$ trying to make your kitty as fast as my sled first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I spent far less on my cat than you spent on your doo (like way less than half) and it is for sure quicker and more reliable. You gotta stop drinkin that doolaid and open your eyes to other things that are out there! Your doo is nowhere near as good as you make it out to be there doolaider!

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just good topo maps in your face would be a plus. But buddy tracking shouldn't be this hard. Polaris figured it out ffs, and they are still trying to figure out how to keep a clutch on a crank

That's probably cause it wasn't a Polaris engineer that figured out their buddy tracking. They couldn't figure it out so just bought Trail Tech instead.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched the Amsoil Pro Snocross event at Valcourt this weekend in conjunction with the Grand Prix oval races. There were a couple Catalysts racing. They didn’t win anything but we’re very competitive in ProLite and the Pro Open class. Not bad an outing for a first year sled. They run the 600 engine.

Top Bottom