2023 Rumours

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id like to see a tunnel/cooler redesign. One things clear, the gen4 holds about 10lbs more snow and ice than the matryx chassis. i don't care about trail cooling, ill figure that out.
I would strongly agree with this. Coming from a cat that held next to nothing, I don't fully understand why BRP needs an extra 3+ft of cooler. My Alpha without a snowflap runs consistently cooler than the Doos in our group on or off trail. Not only is it more ice weight held, but also more extra cooler / coolant weight being carried.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would strongly agree with this. Coming from a cat that held next to nothing, I don't fully understand why BRP needs an extra 3+ft of cooler. My Alpha without a snowflap runs consistently cooler than the Doos in our group on or off trail. Not only is it more ice weight held, but also more extra cooler / coolant weight being carried.

One thing about the skidoo tunnel is due to the one piece tunnel/cooler design it is certainly the strongest tunnel out of all the manufacturers. I would not want to start seeing the bent rear tunnels like the photos surfacing of the new matrix and we all know the Cat rear tunnel is famous for breaking if your a hard rider.

But yes, theres a way! and they will figure it out. 80% of the cooling comes from the front cooler.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your Alpha is going to run cooler due to less hp's 155hp. 600cc sleds run even more cooler but nobody wants to give up the hps.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id like to see a tunnel/cooler redesign. One things clear, the gen4 holds about 10lbs more snow and ice than the matryx chassis. i don't care about trail cooling, ill figure that out.

Hey skidoo… are you listening. I’ll back this one for sure.

My 175 has giant ice turds always on the upper wheels. Brutal!

xp24

Reaction score
What's everyone's thought's will ski-doo release something new? Hard to believe there's been no sneak peak pics. Soon i guess. Can't wait

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's everyone's thought's will ski-doo release something new? Hard to believe there's been no sneak peak pics. Soon i guess. Can't wait
It’s on the table but supply chain shortages Wouldn’t make anyone want to promise anything

At this point promising = suicide for companies

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything is possible. They are certainly overdue for a chassis. I'm thinking the bean counters are saying lets save it for more normal times. Kinda like the new Top Gun movie. Been sitting for months and months waiting for seating restrictions to go away. They want to break box office records

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything is possible. They are certainly overdue for a chassis. I'm thinking the bean counters are saying lets save it for more normal times. Kinda like the new Top Gun movie. Been sitting for months and months waiting for seating restrictions to go away. They want to break box office records
No seating restrictions in the mountains. Let er buck skidoo, let’s see what your bringing to the table.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not enough micro processors to go around I'm afraid

Yeah the engineers will be busy, lots of developments I've heard, carbs and cdi boxes for all, even heard rumor that BRP is coming out with another new advancement, analog speedos cuz the digital gauges won't be in again.

Better get your flatheads and nut drivers handy, every 2023 doo comes with a complementary carb jet kit.

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love to half year! Just happy on your BNG snowcheck and BAM TURBO lol I hope it’s a big change

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love to half year! Just happy on your BNG snowcheck and BAM TURBO lol I hope it’s a big change
I think brp is practically a marking focused company now. Look at their social media presence.
Lots of incremental changes to keep that carrot dangling and their hand in your wallet...

Top Bottom