2017 Skidoo Threads

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one really gives a fawk...Move on Tard.

Sure, I think I'll really like the new narrower side panels and higher Centre of gravity, the higher stance I like, hopefully it won't mess up attack angle, the new clutch is a long needed improvement , I've always really liked the exec engine, hopefully they engineered that same quality and dependability enjoyed the last few years into the 850 and it'll be as good, the trail ride of Doo has always been good, and the fit and finish is usually very well done. I like the new track length also. Probably a lot of other good things also, I guess we'll see. But apparently there are an awful lot of people who haven't rode or even seen this thing yet, like me, who have some magical ability to know it's gonna be an absolute life changing experience if you're lucky enough to get one, just because it has a certain decal on it.
Like I said before , listened to a ton of Doo Tards who swore the XM was the best mountain sled ever , way better than the skinny high narrow Axys/Pro, But now , These characteristics are exactly what they want. LOL.
I may like my new Doo, But that won't make some of the goofy flag waving Dootards any less silly.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks mods for cleaning this chit. i can see the fury the other brand names can see.

Dave, you are intelligent enough to know how to post vids, so.... I would think you should know the protocol...

Perhaps becoming a "supporting vendor" would help.

Bozo

Reaction score
Coming back from BC tomorrow....anyone know a dealership between Calgary and Edmonton that will have a 2017 on display?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming back from BC tomorrow....anyone know a dealership between Calgary and Edmonton that will have a 2017 on display?

March 19th in camrose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would find it funny if Lenny and Cuso met each other in real life sledding or something. Then hit it off and became good friends, then after awhile realized who each other were. Lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would find it funny if Lenny and Cuso met each other in real life sledding or something. Then hit it off and became good friends, then after awhile realized who each other were. Lol

Lol yes

Occ ZigZag and I had a tiff years ago

Guess what, have a mutual friend, both found out that exact same thing, neither one is what we thought

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've met you, and you don't seem to be as much of an ass that everyone thinks you are. ;)
Actually thought you're a pretty nice guy!!:beer:
Lol yes

Occ ZigZag and I had a tiff years ago

Guess what, have a mutual friend, both found out that exact same thing, neither one is what we thought

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Cuso he's a good guy, I don't know Lenny though. I didn't care for him at but then we found common ground on jet boats, I now respect his views. %99 of guys I met from here are good guys!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, fine , I'll leave him alone. But are you suggesting that how you perceive someone on the Internet isn't necessarily how they actually are ????? C'mon , Are you kidding ? LOL.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, fine , I'll leave him alone. But are you suggesting that how you perceive someone on the Internet isn't necessarily how they actually are ????? C'mon , Are you kidding ? LOL.

Nobody ever has an alter ego lol

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Holy cow is that awesome. They could make a movie out of it. A bromantic comedy

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Jesus.... Scroll past it.... What an inconvenience. The guy goes out of his way to make a whole BUNCH of different posts... So you dont have to sit and forward through stuff you aren't interested in... And then you get your trolls like lenny.... That litereally just turns his computer on the get a boner from wasting peoples time and making it harder to get information out of reads.. Norona.... SHAME on you for putting new snowmobile features in the snowmobile section........ You owe me exactly .00047 seconds out of my life because thats what it took to scroll past what I didn't need to read.

Top Bottom