Justin Trudeau Sucks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6303.jpeg

$46 million already spent on gun confiscation with no guns bought back yet and now another $2 million on another failed program. They sure like spending our money on us for all the wrong reasons.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 282507

$46 million already spent on gun confiscation with no guns bought back yet and now another $2 million on another failed program. They sure like spending our money on us for all the wrong reasons.
It's all good as he is taking on the debt so we don't have too.. That's what he tell us

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Turds health minister was questioned about doctors complaining about the new Capital Gains legislation coming on and he said basically tough luck. Nothing will be changing on that legislation. We are asking the rich to pay just a little bit more from their life savings so that the middle class can get ahead a bit more. Meanwhile the turd spends our money like water with no regard for anyone but his legacy. Fuggin twit

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He definitely doesn’t align with any of my values that’s for sure. I can’t stand his guts. Everytime he makes an announcement it seems like it affects my business and life.
It won’t stop because our peers are boosting pussies.
The Take over will accelerate summer 2024.

Top Bottom