2017 Skidoo Summit?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that's it cuso?

Honestly a guy can't be excited about something new? And he shares that and he is lying?

3 weeks. Keep searching for anything that you can dismiss until then. I am not here to say I told you so. I posted it to say it's actually going to happen. Cool beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slopok

Reaction score
I for one read these threads for any new info so keep on posting. Now is it all 110% accurate maybe maybe and that ok with me. I can sit back and doo a little research. It's a lot better than trying to get any info from some jokers on FB.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Danny has been pretty spot on over the years. With the majority of BRP 's testing done in the Sicamous area now there is a good chance he knows someone that may be willing to share bits and pieces? He does spend a lot of time riding in that area. Its possible. Catch 22. If he tells then his confidant is thrown under the big yellow bus? Fun time of the year though! We will see who the closest is to the finished project in a few more weeks. Lol.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"I don't give a crap if someone doesn't believe me"
- Someone who cares so so much about people not believing them (take the bounce)

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez lol a guy comes on here to talk about the possibility of an update that will make the sport better in one way or another, and everyone jumps on him. Personally I think it's exciting even though I don't ride a doo. If it does turn out to be a big improvement, that just means the other manufacturers are gonna have to up their game to stay in it.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've known take the bounce for a few years. Not like him to blow smoke up anybodies ass. He was pretty happy with his pro after years and years of doo. If he says he is thinking of going back to doo, i'm interested to see whats coming.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mabe I should camp out 5 mins from my house at ckmp camp with a camera like a paparazzi

Snap a few pics for all u naysayers, then u can shut the hell up, and go back to the op of this thread

bourgon

Reaction score
I love this crap! He said she said you lie!! I don't want to say who cares but how much better is it going to be?
i had a 08xp was great tell it blew up 10 ways from Sunday and now on a xm is it better ya night and day no or I don't think so! Would I spend 5000$ more next year for the new sled not worth it unless you buy a new sled every year them sure!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope there is something new..
I just don't think you know what is new for doo.

You jumped ship, for years, now you have an inside scoop hey....:rolleyes:

Don't forget to document what you know now, with a date stamp and show us...

Well that's it cuso?

Honestly a guy can't be excited about something new? And he shares that and he is lying?

3 weeks. Keep searching for anything that you can dismiss until then. I am not here to say I told you so. I posted it to say it's actually going to happen. Cool beans.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why? I do not need to say I told you so.

It's not so much an inside scoop as it was what I was told, by people who rode it. If you were there you would have heard the same thing as the other people who were there. Right place, right time.

They left me wanting to know more but they can't say more than they did.

That's all I came here to do, let people and nay sayers who didn't think there would be something new know there is. I didn't think they would.

I hope we are all impressed.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Its gonna be an awesome sled for sure, that new 15 wide track and new rear skid might make a real mountain sled out of it.

But one one exciting thing for you Cuso, if you snochek , it comes with a clue. Cool eh, then you'd have " 1 ". Lol.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where's the gong..

That was pretty lame even for you..

What's up man., cat threads slow that you have to troll the doo section?

Hopefully they refine the 'cheeks' that was Lenny's biggest concern.

Its gonna be an awesome sled for sure, that new 15 wide track and new rear skid might make a real mountain sled out of it.

But one one exciting thing for you Cuso, if you snochek , it comes with a clue. Cool eh, then you'd have " 1 ". Lol.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I got this p.m over nite

What pics should I send????

Tapatalk won't down load the screen shot

I'll try it again

Last edited:
Top Bottom