2017 Skidoo Summit?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that is kinda pricey when you can get a new Cat for 10g. Ill have to talk to my dealer,, i was thinking 16g tops.

None of my gauges even work. I just kinda know how far it will go. When you run out of fuel, you know forsure...lol

Could always just get a leftover 16 too, parts will move over nice and easy. Run it for a year and see how many problems the 850 has before buying.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's pretty much on par with everyone I talked to. I bought in Westlock and paid 16500 plus tax and it came with 500 instore credit. That's for a black 165 x estart with 4 year warranty. Know the dealer pretty well too. Don't expect great deals with the limited numbers. Hard to believe grassland would let them go out the door for 13000. Should have gave Don a call I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I call bull on the $13000 at Grassland. That's well below cost. Why sell below cost on a hot item? Doesn't make any sense at all.

mountainshredder69

Reaction score
That's pretty much on par with everyone I talked to. I bought in Westlock and paid 16500 plus tax and it came with 500 instore credit. That's for a black 165 x estart with 4 year warranty. Know the dealer pretty well too. Don't expect great deals with the limited numbers. Hard to believe grassland would let them go out the door for 13000. Should have gave Don a call I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plknl

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mountainshredder69

Reaction score
Pf
URL]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think so, but never really asked .. One dealer said they took in a low km 15 174s last year and paid them 8grand for it.. would never give mine for that

was told today that many people have asked for the 174 G4 at skidoo.. Enought to get corporate attention..

for or myself I don't think I would look at anything less than 174
Probably next years release

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i called quite a few dealers and one told me if there was enough requests for a color change that its looking like a possibility im not to worried bout it as i chose the black one but i thought id let ya guys know that

that being said when i seen a few pics of the black one that made the yellow look like green and i was a bit disapointed when i found out it was actually yellow and the lights were just making it look green in the pic

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy just ordered a 165 3" estart in Calgary for 15,000 plus gst plus he got $500 in store credit. If I can find that in Edmonton, I might have to get one!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prob means he will pay $15000 in nov now that he put a $1000 down to snowcheck
That makes more sense. $15G with a Pac credit is a pretty low deal for BowCycle from what I am hearing.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prob means he will pay $15000 in nov now that he put a $1000 down to snowcheck

I know this is how cycle works gives pricing. Tells you the price but does not include the snow check down payment. Maybe that way when guys go home they don't have to tell their wives what it really cost.

Top Bottom