2017 Skidoo Summit?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken I do not know if I can even tell you!

They have addressed most of the issues I have complained about and much of the positives I found from riding the Pro. My short legs appreciate the new design.

I didn't think they would do anything going into 2017. I figured they were happy with the T3 the way it is. I was wrong.

I guess you will all have to wait 3 weeks. I am not saying any more. Heading back to Canada now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They have addressed most of the issues I have complained about and much of the positives I found from riding the Pro. My short legs appreciate the new design.

I didn't think they would do anything going into 2017. I figured they were happy with the T3 the way it is. I was wrong.

I guess you will all have to wait 3 weeks. I am not saying any more. Heading back to Canada now.

But 98% of the rest of us are not Hobbits like u and bogger

So is it going to be confined like a polaris, that's my one beef with them

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah.... right...:rolleyes:

Truth is, unless you are a skidoo ambassador.. (Custer, Rasmussen,Norona...etc.), or working as the research team, you can only speculate what is coming for 2017.

I was told that dealership owners don't even know until a day or so before the unveiling.

Last edited:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Truth is, unless you are a skidoo ambassador.. (Custer, Rasmussen,Norona...etc.), or working as the research team, you can only speculate what is coming for 2017.

I was told that dealership owners don't even know until a day or so before the unveiling.

Or you know a handful of them.... Guess we will see on Tuesday

Last edited:

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know more than a few ambassadors and either they are lying to me when they say they don't know or they really don't know what is coming

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP upper management, the design team, MTC members, and probably Carl and Rasmussen know. They don't tell dealers, DM's or buddies of somebody unless someone is loose lipped as most everyone in on new product development are tied up legally. Trust me I've signed a few of those over the years and they are pretty intimidating documents. I never even told my Dad who was my partner in the dealership what I saw. There is to much at stake. The product unveiling is not this Tuesday but Feb 22/16 guys. The magazines will probably ride the product in the next week or so and the DM's will see the new sleds a few days before the dealer show as they are usually the least trusted with info. Lol.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh come on guys, takethebounce isn't going to lie about it, he was on a doo for years, went to poo and is poo brain washed

If he says he might switch, then it's big

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't give a crap if someone doesn't believe me.

I gain nothing for coming on here to say to all you Dootards that there are changes for 2017. Good changes. Crap I thought by all accounts on this site that the T3 was the most amazing sled ever released but seems like a lot of Doo guys are excited to hear about something different?

The 2017 from the little I know is going to be the sled to own. Did I think they would do something different? Nope. Have I been told otherwise by a very reputable source? Yup.

And anyone who thinks those ambassadors haven't ridden them are out to lunch. They have. They are impressed and if they are impressed and excited then so am I.

Why are people so butt hurt that the best sled on earth is going to be better?

I don't get the users on this forum. You want info. You get some info and it obviously can't be true.

Fine. Nothing is changed and you get BNG for your cool school bus. But that's just not the case, you get much more. Sounds pretty cool to me. Geash I won't share my excitement over what could be a game changer in the future with you fools.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow lol
i don't give a crap if someone doesn't believe me.

I gain nothing for coming on here to say to all you dootards that there are changes for 2017. Good changes. Crap i thought by all accounts on this site that the t3 was the most amazing sled ever released but seems like a lot of doo guys are excited to hear about something different?

The 2017 from the little i know is going to be the sled to own. Did i think they would do something different? Nope. Have i been told otherwise by a very reputable source? Yup.

And anyone who thinks those ambassadors haven't ridden them are out to lunch. They have. They are impressed and if they are impressed and excited then so am i.

Why are people so butt hurt that the best sled on earth is going to be better?

I don't get the users on this forum. You want info. You get some info and it obviously can't be true.

Fine. Nothing is changed and you get bng for your cool school bus. But that's just not the case, you get much more. Sounds pretty cool to me. Geash i won't share my excitement over what could be a game changer in the future with you fools.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

Top Bottom