Out on Gull lake today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 352

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sled half the year and am way too much of a broke azz to get my own pimp boat, but my friend Kelsey's Dad has a SICK 29ft cigar boat.

Thing will do 120mph. He took us out on Sylvan lake this weekend soooo much fun. The thing feels really stable at high speed.

The Cops are trying to tell him its not legal for Sylvan lake though.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Got it out for the maiden voyage, now i know that the boat works, and floats, time to sink some more money into it. One power trim cylinder, Fuel pump, and water pump rebuilds in the future. And clean carburetors, as well as a new prop, looking for a speed prop don't need to be pulling anyone skiing.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/halfsoldier/P1050710.jpg

Got it out for the maiden voyage, now i know that the boat works, and floats, time to sink some more money into it. One power trim cylinder, Fuel pump, and water pump rebuilds in the future. And clean carburetors, as well as a new prop, looking for a speed prop don't need to be pulling anyone skiing.

Is that a Delta Craft? We had one with a 200 on it...GPS at 68 MPH...couldn't quite get to 70 MPH...to squirrely. Or our balls weren't big enough.

Those boats have the best ski wake going...doesn't get any better.

Last edited:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Is that a Delta Craft? We had one with a 200 on it...GPS at 68 MPH...couldn't quite get to 70 MPH...to squirrely. Or our balls weren't big enough.

Those boats have the best ski wake going...doesn't get any better.
You are correct, it is a deltacraft. Mine has a speedo on it, but it's not hooked up, i really need to tune up the motor, there was a lot left on the table i think. Thing makes some serious waves thats for sure. And can really lift the front end up when i play with the power trim. I was snappin necks all weekend on the lake. People love it. I'm hoping to get around 55mph out of it, do you think that's possible with the 1150 thunderbolt?

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct, it is a deltacraft. Mine has a speedo on it, but it's not hooked up, i really need to tune up the motor, there was a lot left on the table i think. Thing makes some serious waves thats for sure. And can really lift the front end up when i play with the power trim. I was snappin necks all weekend on the lake. People love it. I'm hoping to get around 55mph out of it, do you think that's possible with the 1150 thunderbolt?

With the right prop you might get it to 55...that Tower of Power 6 cyl sounds sweet.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't have much desire to go skiing to be honest, and i do need a new prop, what prop should i get? I have no idea what spline shaft or anything. And ohhh yeah, that motor sounds rank. And very entertaining to see people stare at my weird little boat lol.

Top Bottom