2015 Yamahas Released

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. I love the blue and orange paint job, but basically no surprises here.

Last edited:

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might want that YMCA membership sooner than latter..
Lol I have owned and rode apex and nytros and really never had I issue with riding them. When there is lots of snow you can ride any sled easily when there is marginal snow all sleds are a bit,h to ride. If you haven't owned or ridden a 280-300 hp 4 stroke you haven't felt what real torque and hp is.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got enough of that torque feeling helping a buddy pull his out of tree wells when he thinks his 650pound turbo is a boondocking tree machine. It also was a real arm stretcher.
I ride my 650 lb 4 stoke M1100T in the trees a lot - momentum and throttle control is essential or you will be in for a workout. SR Viper MTX colors are ok, graphics and windshield leave a lot to be desired...

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I have owned and rode apex and nytros and really never had I issue with riding them. When there is lots of snow you can ride any sled easily when there is marginal snow all sleds are a bit,h to ride. If you haven't owned or ridden a 280-300 hp 4 stroke you haven't felt what real torque and hp is.

I also haven't felt what REAL weight feels like and don't believe I want to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride my 650 lb 4 stoke M1100T in the trees a lot - momentum and throttle control is essential or you will be in for a workout. SR Viper MTX colors are ok, graphics and windshield leave a lot to be desired...

Ya, you can do it. I get it, but why ? Why expend twice the energy in a day's ride when the top three all offer much superior and much, much lighter machines for that type of riding ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Carrying your sled much? So when did 450-475 lbs become light? (current 800 weights)..... The Viper is 40 lbs lighter than a Nytro........its getting close to 2 stroke weights folks. Hate all you want.....can't deny 4 Stroke reliability, torque, 30 bucks worth of oil for the entire year, $100 dive belts,(1per year) and decent boost package for $2500.

Safe sledding
RS

Top Bottom