2014 skidoo

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
martins come with the 1200$ raptor shocks..something to keep in mine. not sure how many deals your going to score by randomly calling a million dealers.

How much are these sleds going out the door for with the raptors?

spencer10

Reaction score
why would a dealer quote you a "smoking deal" over the phone, when they know you are just phoning around shopping, just to go around blabbing about the price you are or are not getting. Build a relationship with your local dealer and thats how you will get the best deal not to mention the service and treatment for years to come will only continue to get better. Should really think about that time that on a thursday you are heading on a trip the next day only to find out something is up with the sled and are in absolute pinch, you have a good long standing loyal relationship with your dealer, they will do what ever it takes to at the very least TRY and get you on your way. Buying a sled is much more then just finding the best price on the unit.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why would a dealer quote you a "smoking deal" over the phone, when they know you are just phoning around shopping, just to go around blabbing about the price you are or are not getting. Build a relationship with your local dealer and thats how you will get the best deal not to mention the service and treatment for years to come will only continue to get better. Should really think about that time that on a thursday you are heading on a trip the next day only to find out something is up with the sled and are in absolute pinch, you have a good long standing loyal relationship with your dealer, they will do what ever it takes to at the very least TRY and get you on your way. Buying a sled is much more then just finding the best price on the unit.

Very well said

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think your best bet is to go and a ask a sales rep yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why?
I'm not buying one. Just curious as I have a couple buddies shopping around right now that aren't on the forums.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone check a 154 freeride? what did you pay OTD?

$16,967 is my current quote with skidplate, Jerry Can, pre filter kit, and a travel tarp/cover. That's in Sask soooo 10% tax.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

dbrock

Reaction score
Just snow checked my first xm black on black summit x 163 manual start 4 year warranty! Soo pumped!

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you try Renegade Recreation in Meadow Lake? Friend of mine got a pretty good deal on his 13 XM SP, I'm looking to snow check and they are cheaper than pines right now. Just ironing out a few more details and accessories to see who has the better price. Pines really likes to brag up this offer exclusive to them...
I would try Renegade Recreation and talk to Daniel. They seem to match or beat anyones price. But unlike Martins you won't get the Raptor Shocks.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

For a dude with 6 posts, not only did you hit the nail on the head, you hit it right on the sweet spot!

Dealer relationships are harder to build than ever before but, IMHO, if sledhead56 was really going to buy 4 sleds and a couple of quads, that is a great starting point for building a positive relationship. A few hundred here and there would well be made up down the road if there was mutual respect between dealer and customer. It is a two-way street after all is said and done!

spencer10

Reaction score
For a dude with 6 posts, not only did you hit the nail on the head, you hit it right on the sweet spot!

Dealer relationships are harder to build than ever before but, IMHO, if sledhead56 was really going to buy 4 sleds and a couple of quads, that is a great starting point for building a positive relationship. A few hundred here and there would well be made up down the road if there was mutual respect between dealer and customer. It is a two-way street after all is said and done!

For sure it is a great starting point, one of the best. But anyone can call around and make those statements. Go in and sit down and hash out the details that way rather then calling around. I can guarantee that gets you the best price out of a dealer.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking at snowchecking but having a hard time picking a color. are there any real world pictures of the new colors even cell phone pics from the show? also does anyone have any feedback on the raptor shocks? has anyone had them on thier '13 XM?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking at snowchecking but having a hard time picking a color. are there any real world pictures of the new colors even cell phone pics from the show? also does anyone have any feedback on the raptor shocks? has anyone had them on thier '13 XM?

Build your own sled

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
im looking at snowchecking but having a hard time picking a color. Are there any real world pictures of the new colors even cell phone pics from the show? Also does anyone have any feedback on the raptor shocks? Has anyone had them on thier '13 xm?

the micku's use them on their xm's..........

Top Bottom