2014 skidoo

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Canada?

Buy 2 and I'll give you 14000, and you can make 5 hundy....

14 Summit X 154 Pull Start, 4 year Warranty. 13,500 OTD Tax and all. paying $15 anything for a summit is insane

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14 Summit X 154 Pull Start, 4 year Warranty. 13,500 OTD Tax and all. paying $15 anything for a summit is insane

wow! you must have a pretty good dealer to give you the MSRP price. then pay the tax and freight pdi for you!! that has to be a us price or your dealer wont be around long

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I find that price hard to believe seeing as the msrp is $13,499 canadian plus tax, freight, pdi, setup, ball scratching, etc. If that price is legit, spread the word and that dealer will get some serious business from S&M members.

Clay911

Reaction score
Ya super good dealer. I get buddys to buy sleds for MSRP(no freight or PDI) and they treat me good. And yes I'm in Canada.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya super good dealer. I get buddys to buy sleds for MSRP(no freight or PDI) and they treat me good. And yes I'm in Canada.

I got a quote with no fright and PDI, but there is a reason that they didn't get my money. I felt better about buying from the dealer I did after considering many things. You can get a deal anywhere if you look hard enough, but what are you getting in the end is the real question ??!!!

Clay911

Reaction score
Right that is tax in. Its 13545 to be exact. And buddys still get good deals on there sleds dealer can't sell all there sleds for this price no money in that. I don't shop around if they wanted 14500 or more I would pay it. Service is worth more then anything. Good price is a bonus. If you always shop around and never build a relationship you'll never get good deals. I know my first snowcheck was not the best deal around but gotta start somewhere.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) is just a guideline Maxwell. Dealers can still sell for less.

I am sure dealers get their sleds for less than $12,857...

right. but at 13500 OTD you still didnt have to pay tax? as the MSRP for that sled is 13,500

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy who bought a 13x in Washington and brought it back for 12,5 all in (3yr warranty, 154, e start). Sounded fairly simple. I'm not sure if this frowned upon by BRP etc.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy who bought a 13x in Washington and brought it back for 12,5 all in (3yr warranty, 154, e start). Sounded fairly simple. I'm not sure if this frowned upon by BRP etc.

I think as soon as you bring it across the boarder you got no warranty. I could be wrong though.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also thought that american brp dealers aren't allowed to sell to canadians and vice versa (brand new sleds). You'd have to get an american friend to buy it and then buy it off of them. I had to do that when i bought a kawasaki street bike from a dealer in washington.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think as soon as you bring it across the boarder you got no warranty. I could be wrong though.

He said that apparently his warranty is good in Canada as well....granted you have to account for what it costs to go down there, etc, as well. Gas, hotels, food. To save a G may not even be worth it depending where you are. Sorry, I don't know a lot about the warranty specifics.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He said that apparently his warranty is good in Canada as well....granted you have to account for what it costs to go down there, etc, as well. Gas, hotels, food. To save a G may not even be worth it depending where you are. Sorry, I don't know a lot about the warranty specifics.

Yah it seems like alot of hassle to me. I would have to save a bunch to make it worth it.

duggyb

Reaction score
Also paid 13, 545 OTD 2014 Black on Black X 154" pull start and 4yr BTB , everything paid including tax.

Everyone that says all these martins deals are good with raptors shocks and got a tarp thrown in here or belt or anything for that matter is paying for it in the end.

When martins gives free shocks on a x package but charges MSRP plus all fees for an over 15G total that's where the money for your shocks comes right there.

This is salesmen 101 technique at its finest. Bottom line is if the dealer services you and you feel the deal you got is fair then run with it and sleep well at night.

Top Bottom