2014 skidoo

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snow checked an SP from Martin and did 4 year warranty and estart. SP was the best option for me since in taking the bars and riser off, removing all the decals and they are giving me the shocks from the X. Trent said he'd have the best bang for your buck on the sled and he did not lie. Pretty pumped. Fall won't come fast enough!

Nice work. Next season will be your most memorable yet.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heyyyy, what happened to waiting? LOL

Sounds like Martin has a good deal going.

I snow checked an SP from Martin and did 4 year warranty and estart. SP was the best option for me since in taking the bars and riser off, removing all the decals and they are giving me the shocks from the X. Trent said he'd have the best bang for your buck on the sled and he did not lie. Pretty pumped. Fall won't come fast enough!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What track, Rowdy?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

WOW!!!!!!! Thats a pretty sweet deal!!!!

Congrats Krista :beer: :beer: :D

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of prices are you guys getting for a 163 summit x??

Even with the 300 estart and the matte black 200 paint option it's still sounds high. The 14 must mrsp higher than the 13 than.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the Doo site,"build your sled" estart is listed at $400 which is $100 more then last year. 163" is $750 this year which is $350 more then last year. Base sled is $100 more then last year.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
E start has ALWAYS been 400 boys.. I think there needs to be an online abacus here... the math some people are doing is blowing my mind lol

Last edited:

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is all ordered up this morning !! Black/Black with green "X", 163", E-Start, 4 yrs bumper to bumper, Raptor shocks color matched green (I think). Plus all the little extras that the boys at Martin have to offer !!!

Spend your money anywhere you like but Martin seems to have the most to offer in the end as a whole package!

Thanks Chad @ Martin West, you won't be disappointed with him or Martins....

Now to just get this summer crap over with !!!!!!! :yahoo:

533249_522651867780000_1671252375_n.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom