2014 release rumors

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone want a 4 stroke turbo? Have you ever rode one? They SUCK! Cat/Yamaha already make these turds so you have 2 different shades of brown to choose from. They're expensive, heavy on the skis, the power kicks in 4 seconds after you needed it, your riding buddies will hate you, and the effort to get them unstuck is probably double.
Call my sled a turd, assume I can't ride and get stuck all the time to the point no one will ride with me, assume I have more into it than a 2 stroke turbo build and steers hard?

WOW

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
I heard from a reliable source, that the 2014s will solve the issues with the belt drive and drive shaft.. and some sort of performance upgrade like a jagged x edition. 2015s will be a new chassis

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is billet sprockets for belt maybe a tensioner and a redisgned drive shaft. An higher output 800 and redesigned 900 motor

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is billet sprockets for belt maybe a tensioner and a redisgned drive shaft. An higher output 800 and redesigned 900 motor

Sprockets maybe, tensioner don't think so, drive shaft not sure, engines no. I want more power as much as the next guy but I really enjoy my 13 and can't say that I feel like it is underpowered in any way in fact it feels like it is dialled in very well this year. My guess is some new decals and a few refinements for some of the issues that came about and thats about it.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would hope for powder coating for tunnel, skid, and spindles. Every one else has gone that way, while I guess not yamaha yet

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
Polaris is pretty much the best and only sled you can buy. ;). Let the pissing match go again. I love my pro now that its been "fixed" of upgrades.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New chassis for 2015 eh........... i doubt that, maybe more refinement and maybe new plastic. The iq raw was from 07-10 and i guess that would make the pro from 11-14 both 4 years but the pro chassis is a upgraded iq, I think it would be hard to beat the pro chassis, the chassis is fine, the motor is the problem. They need a reliable 800 with 160+ hp to match the etec and by the looks of if the di cat 800 for 2015 based on this 2014 600.

Top Bottom