2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in Chappel today..

Trail was smooth as butter until km 6.. then bumps. Not sure if the groomer broke down or what..

We rode approx. 8 to 12 fresh which was very wind blown.

Good day riding and managed to get stuck a few times.

Thinking of going there tomorrow. We have 3 new guys with us, first time in the mountains.... Is chappel alright for our group? We did Allen creek today but it's pretty tracked out with a crust layer and about 4" on top.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry non snow related but I'm asking here because this is valemount riders. Does anyone have a stock can for a XP 800r laying in there trailer this weekend also looking for a stock XP 800r pipe , I'll trade a bikeman pipe for a stock pipe plus $100. Need this stock stuff to break in a motor as per builder strong recommendations . If anyone is headed here from mcmurray or Edmonton let me know I also I have option for stock cans in both places . Please please PM me. So we don't get yelled at on here.
Sorry and thanks.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry non snow related but I'm asking here because this is valemount riders. Does anyone have a stock can for a XP 800r laying in there trailer this weekend also looking for a stock XP 800r pipe , I'll trade a bikeman pipe for a stock pipe plus $100. Need this stock stuff to break in a motor as per builder strong recommendations . If anyone is headed here from mcmurray or Edmonton let me know I also I have option for stock cans in both places . Please please PM me. So we don't get yelled at on here.
Sorry and thanks.

I've got a 13' xm stock pipe sitting in garage, likely will work?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in Chappel today..

Trail was smooth as butter until km 6.. then bumps. Not sure if the groomer broke down or what..

We rode approx. 8 to 12 fresh which was very wind blown.

Good day riding and managed to get stuck a few times.

Hey Cuso, we did have groomer issues in the middle of the night and he had to turn around. Sorry for the inconvenience. Groomer is repaired and the trail will be fresh this morning

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Cuso, we did have groomer issues in the middle of the night and he had to turn around. Sorry for the inconvenience. Groomer is repaired and the trail will be fresh this morning

Awesome thanks, we might head there today, but was dreading 26km of whoops. Cheers

coltenbuye

Reaction score
Urgent looking for voltage regulator for 2011 polaris pro!!
If you have one or know where to find one call colten at 4038780218
Thanks

jonw

Reaction score
Rode Allen on Saturday and found some awesome snow despite the majority of people saying it's completely tracked out. Was scratchers down till Super Bowl then almost untouched passed that.

Staying at summits river lodge. Thanks to Terry for the hospitality. Really nice place to stay comfortable, awesome people, and great food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode chappel today, good snow to be found. Awesome place, love the terrain. Some big creeks to watch out for, a couple of them are open and a good 7-10' drop down. Dug out one lady she was buried deep, took about 5-6 guys to haul the sled out.

tmac_29

Reaction score
OK I realize this isn't a post about the conditions but thought it was worth a try. Factory vent for my nytro was left at the lake above the cabin at the top of a hill I was climbing. So on the off chance that it didn't snow last night and someone is going to Allan today and happens to see it, grab it let me know. Didn't make it up the hill and had to roll her down and forget to grab the vent.

Top Bottom