TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
superstore liquor store has tea on sale for $29.48 18 pack when you buy 4

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't you been paying attention, man? ...it's all abot the tea theae days. :)
Yeah what he said (but you can still bring the rum, I won't mind. I have some nice Brugal rum to share a wee bit if you have never tried it.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well knock on wood.. I have not broken down or broken anything for the last 3 months now... lucky I guess! lol Ray, I always know I can count on you to stick me in a popo for the day... actually, that ride with you was awesome! first time in the rzr for a day... they are awesome machines, forsure! Plus, I hope nothing happens cause the weekend after is the brumheimer rodeo up by Edmonton to go to... another thurs to sunday deal.. but now its racin boys!

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
no idea what site I'm in.... Catmandoo is slumming on my site too :) ....... twisted t will be the drink and maybe tequila and a little scotch with the stogies...... Glen, are ya gonna turn ur hat backwards and do a cigar? lol .... reminiscing Trout Lake :) lmao

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well knock on wood.. I have not broken down or broken anything for the last 3 months now... lucky I guess! lol Ray, I always know I can count on you to stick me in a popo for the day... actually, that ride with you was awesome! first time in the rzr for a day... they are awesome machines, forsure! Plus, I hope nothing happens cause the weekend after is the brumheimer rodeo up by Edmonton to go to... another thurs to sunday deal.. but now its racin boys!

Note to self...

Bring bubble wrap...

Top Bottom