2013 Snow and Mud Jamboree/ Site locations

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a thread get started for this yet??
Site 78 me, SZprod, Styko, and Miller_Time. Be nice to find people you know! (or not):beer::beer::beer::party2:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bringing the pup? I am undecided. We have him booked at the kennel but I am thinking of bringing him now.
Oh ya..... TJ will be coming again this year. I'm still on the fence, if I'm bringing him to check point 2 though

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I bring the dog he will be staying at camp. I don't think he is smart enough, check that, I know he isn't smart enough to get out of the way of traffic. He almost got run over by someone that was camping with us on may long.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my three coming and they will be on their lines the whole weekend, road pizza is not pretty!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So..... Staying in 68 & 69

Myself, the_real_wild1 (and wife?), Rhodesie, DragonDiva, CheMod, HighCountryGirl, and Ron H

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
TJ is smart enough, not to get clobbered and he still is a pup. But I think he would be a PITA at the check point, so more than likely he'll stay in the trailer again.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The campground had to make some adjustments this weekend due to some peoples trailers being too short for the sites they were in. I can't remember exactly who this affected but there was a couple moves made.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The campground had to make some adjustments this weekend due to some peoples trailers being too short for the sites they were in. I can't remember exactly who this affected but there was a couple moves made.

Would it be possible for you to post the site list up then? ...would be nice to know now if any of our plans are impacted by the shuffle.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Would it be possible for you to post the site list up then? ...would be nice to know now if any of our plans are impacted by the shuffle.

I don't have the updated list. your site was not affected, it was someone with a big 44 foot toy hauler, and I think we moved him/her into one of the cancellations.....

there was a situation at the campground yesterday when we were leaving with some missing people so I didn't get a chance to sit down with Darlene and get the updated list.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Missing people??

a seasonal went out riding for a "short ride" wasn't back 5 hours later, wife was panicked as he had 3 kids with him. Turns out machine got stuck, broke down, and they had to walk out. Some nice people picked them up and brought them to campground. to one relieved mother, and one pissed off wife.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheila and I will be in site #79 sharing/combining with #78 and KBrunlees' crew 'o plenty.

Top Bottom