2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
860125_10151504811513112_1017641462_o.jpg

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you don't mind Curtis and Maxwell , I used your photos for some PR on our face book page. The pics are sick . I wish I was there . Work gets in the way of all things fun . Lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you don't mind Curtis and Maxwell , I used your photos for some PR on our face book page. The pics are sick . I wish I was there . Work gets in the way of all things fun . Lol

Go hard Curtis took them LOL. I've got some on my fb too but my lense was a bit condensated

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to you Curtis, and your partner for loaning me some tools to get my sled out of Chappell. The sprocket stayed in place, and I even got to play my way out. That was some of the best snow I have ridden in my life!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap!! The word epic looks like the right word to describe those photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to you Curtis, and your partner for loaning me some tools to get my sled out of Chappell. The sprocket stayed in place, and I even got to play my way out. That was some of the best snow I have ridden in my life!
Happy to lend a hand and to glad to here you got to play a bit on the way out!

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summit River Lodge,
Summit River Lodge,
Valemounts Best Kept Secret
Summit River Lodge

"CHECK US OUT< DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY,
Epic Powder, Home Cooked Meals, Hot Tub, Secure Parking, Pillow Top Mattress's, Leather Recliners and so much more.
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING AND NO ONES TELLING CAUSE THEY WANT IT FOR THEMSELVES.
Hey Guys and gals the lodge has a few openings this week and weekend coming up, give Chris a call before someone else does.

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode westridge Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was deep and had the place to our selves. Our tracks were the only ones up there all day and it was probably the deepest day I've ever had there. Took a good 7-10 pokes at least to even make it up to the top ridge to drop down 3rd bowl. Didn't end up dropping in because we had a 141 1.5 with us but man was it a good day. Sunday we couldn't see a thing so stayed off the hills and just dicked around in the trees but man was it fun and deep. Hopefully headed back this weekend and if its possible to make it up to the lake I bet it has a good 5 feet on it

• Thanks
Reactions: Max
Top Bottom