2011 Big Iron Shootout?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did read your post, anyone who attends shootouts or poker rallies are gay and are dangerous. unless i can't read. :confused:

Haha. Ya. You got me there. I did say that. A bit harsh yes. I take that back
I did a poker rally for prostate cancer. Coming up to a t junction a group of about 50 bikes all coming to a slow down for the stop sign. 3 bikes went flying by me from behind at maybe 90 mph or better out of control and ran right in the back of a bunch of bikes just in front of me Parts n people flipping and sliding all around me. Other than a bunch of junk I ran over no people. I have more examples as to why I don't agree with riding with strangers and longweekend size groups. poker ralleys ect. My main point is it is a privilege to ride and I live for it and love it. Revi trips for me occupy my whole winter. I sled there atleast 20-25 trips per yr. Couldn't imagine life without the mountains. I'm not here to argue... Just want to ride

Andrew

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did read your post, anyone who attends shootouts or poker rallies are gay and are dangerous. unless i can't read. :confused:

Jeepers Larry, I told you that when you and I were measuring our Dicks at the bottom of the Hill that someone was watching us, dammit, oh well only you and I know the real lengths HAHAHAHA Does this mean were Fags, or just two guys that like to measure things HAHAHA! It's not like we were playing swords or anything!!!! And I like POKE HER RALLIES! This is too much who the hell posts this Sheet.

Friggin Rallies

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya larry's nic name is chief eh......................

chief tiny penis......................:d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Sandman Group owns the Ski Hill now.

Wasn`t any dick measuring going on last Sat. 9 a.m. and only 20 riders up Boulder, unheard off!!!!!! Everyone avoided Boulder like the plague. :d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya larry's nic name is chief eh......................

chief tiny penis......................:d

Oh Fak you must have been standing there too HAHAHA Quick hide this post LAMO

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sandman Group owns the Ski Hill now.

Wasn`t any dick measuring going on last Sat. 9 a.m. and only 20 riders up Boulder, unheard off!!!!!! Everyone avoided Boulder like the plague. :d

All women ride? Chicks with Dicks measuring at the hill would be acceptable too.. I'll bring the video cam Imdoon said he can be stunt cock, Tex is bringing props HAHAHA

FrigginPerverts
Imameasuring

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i said popcorn.......................or pizza

wow how did it go into the gutter soooooooo fast:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i said popcorn.......................or pizza

wow how did it go into the gutter soooooooo fast:d

We just have to keep larry from looking at this post! If he finds out the community knows about his manhood size, well we knew Emma already knew but just saying haha

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i still haven't meet emma...... fak i wish i could get to a suds night

Top Bottom