Mline sled deck ramps

DoubleYou

Reaction score
Does anyone have an Mline deck and ramp? I just picked one up, 10’ ramp, and tried to load and unload a few times and my god, unloading is damn scary. Get about 1/2 way down and right as the skis come off the deck onto the ramp and the track comes to a dead stop, it’s like the paddles get stuck or something. Just about turfed myself off onto the ground.
I don’t know what is going on, it doesn’t look like anything is wrong with the ramp. Have had a few older decks and never run into this before. Happened 2 of 4 times.
Anyone else have this issue?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an Mline deck and ramp? I just picked one up, 10’ ramp, and tried to load and unload a few times and my god, unloading is damn scary. Get about 1/2 way down and right as the skis come off the deck onto the ramp and the track comes to a dead stop, it’s like the paddles get stuck or something. Just about turfed myself off onto the ground.
I don’t know what is going on, it doesn’t look like anything is wrong with the ramp. Have had a few older decks and never run into this before. Happened 2 of 4 times.
Anyone else have this issue?
Drop and roll sled.? Exhaust deflector catching?

DoubleYou

Reaction score
No it doesn’t look like anything is catching & doesn’t feel like I’m snagging anything either, feels more back in the track, not really something catching the transition. It’s a firm dead stop, not a scraping or rubbing or slowing down. It’s a ‘21 Khaos so it does have some clearance

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it doesn’t look like anything is catching & doesn’t feel like I’m snagging anything either, feels more back in the track, not really something catching the transition. It’s a firm dead stop, not a scraping or rubbing or slowing down. It’s a ‘21 Khaos so it does have some clearance
Crazy. might have to get somebody to watch when you’re coming off and see what’s going on.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the pitch of your track and pitch of the ramp crossbars is creating a grabbing affect?

DoubleYou

Reaction score
Bit late getting back but thanks for the replies. Finally had it out this season and it did same thing, I paid a little more attention this time. It’s right as the track makes full contact with the ramp and the skis are still almost a foot away from the ramp. There is maybe 6” of clearance then and not high centering, and there is no flap on it.

Any ideas for something binding inside the track? The machine does reverse on the snow fine
Or could the cross braces be spaced perfectly wrong and binding the paddles?

It takes a handful of throttle to get it moving again once it stops on the ramp and there is a loud click right as it finally does

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is someone able to stand beside the ramp and sled and watch as you are backing off...? Must be something in the rear suspension... front tips of the rails binding on the top of the track??

line8

Reaction score
Crossbar broke or bending causing the rear to droop right there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DoubleYou

Reaction score
I would have thought going in forward could cause a rail to stab into the track but not reverse?
No crossbars are bent or broken

I’ve never paid attention much until now but when it got stuck, none of the paddles were sitting on top of cross braces, they were all sticking through the spaces, every crossbar was lined up to be between the paddles.

I need to get a video or photos

Top Bottom