2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said I was going. HAHA. Shawn his Bro inlaw that has never been. Shawns 2 boys I think they are 8 and 11. One riding 1 doubleing And Braden. Also My Buddy Rodney with his boy and nephew. Be good like to see the young ones out there. I started taking Braden when he was 8.

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been going since i was 8, piloted a 250 single cylinder elan more than once to the cabin aha! Curtis can attest to that.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions in Allen today ranged a bit. Heavily wind effected and a bit ridden out in the popular spots, but great snow in others just off the beaten trail.

We had a great day all in all, and ended up lending a hand to a few folks who followed a creek a little to far and needed a ride....lol Hope you get the rest of the sleds out tomorrow.

Attachments

• P1016017.jpg
    P1016017.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 627
  • P1016020.jpg
    P1016020.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 632
  • P1016026.jpg
    P1016026.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 632
  • P1016035.jpg
    P1016035.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 625
  • P1016043.jpg
    P1016043.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 623

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there areas there for the faint of heart and people riding a two up with a throttle control on the back?? WE bought a new sled and we really want to try it. Wife is jumping into this sledding thing with both feet and really wants to go. we were thinking the 27th or the 28th any other couples interested? If I was riding my other sled( the switchback) I would all over trying the other stuff but alas I don't want to scare the wife (too badly). Any thoughts??

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow looks pretty damn good to me depsno! Gonna try fer a rip up chappel prob boxing day,,, wouldnt mind doin allen but shes a lil long for a day trip plus only been there a time or two and have no idea where those little honey holes r.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow looks pretty damn good to me depsno! Gonna try fer a rip up chappel prob boxing day,,, wouldnt mind doin allen but shes a lil long for a day trip plus only been there a time or two and have no idea where those little honey holes r.

ill show you if you start being nicer to me lmao

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow looks pretty damn good to me depsno! Gonna try fer a rip up chappel prob boxing day,,, wouldnt mind doin allen but shes a lil long for a day trip plus only been there a time or two and have no idea where those little honey holes r.[/QUOTE

I understand, but everythinging in that video is within eyesight of the main trail through allen creek and before the premiers, most before superbowl. Just need to open to the irregular...........

ps we groomed chappell on thursday night and there has only been 4 people on the trail.....................ouch

Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there areas there for the faint of heart and people riding a two up with a throttle control on the back?? WE bought a new sled and we really want to try it. Wife is jumping into this sledding thing with both feet and really wants to go. we were thinking the 27th or the 28th any other couples interested? If I was riding my other sled( the switchback) I would all over trying the other stuff but alas I don't want to scare the wife (too badly). Any thoughts??

You would have a great time in Clemina. 30+ kms south of valemount on the east side of the hwy. Huge staging area, nice 20km long trail to low elevation cabin, then another couple of groomed kms directly to the alpine bowls and you can look over the kinbasket lake area and view the main riding bowl all from the comfort of your two up. That being said, either bring another sled or another couple. There will be lots of people out there, but never ride alone. Feel free to pm me with any direct questions

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gots no prob with the irreg,,,,thats pretty much the go to. Ill check in to see what the word is on sunday. Merry christmas guys.....and bahhumbug to u maxwell! lol j/k

langer

Reaction score
Right on !!we are going there on the 13th hope to have lote of snow!but doesnt matter its will be great to get away and sled finally,this weather in sask sucks!!!!!!!!!!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enuf pow to make it a worthwhile day trip with an angry woman wen i get home? How much we talkin in town?

Top Bottom