2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To set this straight. The elevator was voluntarily closed by the club many many years ago (well before my time) to help keep the dixon closure respected as you can see this is a very difficult thing to do with riders still disrespecting our clubs wishes and the areas boundaries. These voluntary negotiations happen all over BC and are much prefered over legislation. Like it or leave it, the area is Closed until the dated opening. We have so many wonderful riding areas in Valemount and I am learning to love it more and more as I am away experiencing other areas. Why does this still have to be debated and why must people continue to put our sport and riding areas at risk ? Please contact me at the office for any further information ( I will be back in a week and a half) or please join our club, attend some meetings, help out and help us protect what we have.

Personally I am very disapointed at this discussion, and some of the people involved. This thread has gone to ch!t, can the nonsense please be removed and can we please get back to conditions.

Please contact me anytime via email for further information.

Last edited:

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people like to be heard. Some more than others..... on that note, Would love to be able to come up and ride with you guys some time........now to find the time. Heading to Alaska next week but won't be for riding damit!!!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bring the sled anyway, u nevr know, might be able to sneak away few a bit

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do to a groomer malfunction, Chappell Creek will not be able to be groomed this evening. Allen and Clemina Creek areas will both be groomed for Friday Feb 10 and throughout the weekend.

Ride Safe

Groomer malfunction usually a expensive problem. Hope all works out for the groomer guy

Top Bottom