2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats funny, I even said to the guys/gals I was with. " I wish I had Maxwell's cell to call him and ask him were the fresh was, LOL " there you were 100ft from us.

wilwap

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Just wondering if anybody picked up my travel cover from Allen Creek yesterday Feb 5th. It was for a REV XP model (had the yellow outline of sled on the black cover). I was hoping that someone picked it up and was willing to return it and just didnt steal it. It was laying on the ground next to a big white enclosed trailer right by the snow bank in the parking lot beside the highway. Appreciate it if anybody has any info. Thanks.
780-201-3908
Matt

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Wilwap, I did see you loading and seen your cover on the ground, then was walking back to truck and seen cover and you were gone. So I did grab it and was hoping someone would post it on here. You were parked parallale with snow bank and hwy. I do have it and I live in St.Albert and you can pm me when you come through and get it back to you. I know how it is not to get something back that belongs to you. I am glad that I was able to help someone out. Talk to you soon.
PS
You must supply me the serial number from the cover....................LOL

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Wilwap, I did see you loading and seen your cover on the ground, then was walking back to truck and seen cover and you were gone. So I did grab it and was hoping someone would post it on here. You were parked parallale with snow bank and hwy. I do have it and I live in St.Albert and you can pm me when you come through and get it back to you. I know how it is not to get something back that belongs to you. I am glad that I was able to help someone out. Talk to you soon.
PS
You must supply me the serial number from the cover....................LOL

nice! and thats how the internets supposed to work

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep, exactly. Maxwell that was cool when I seen try the hill climb with the 380, still went further then I thought it would. LOL

wilwap

Reaction score
Hey mach123,

Well I can't believe it, I guess there are still some good people out there. I didn't think I would ever see that cover again, but I thought I would post on here and it worked. I am already back in Cold Lake, but I have a buddy coming through today or tomorrow if that works for you, if not I will grab it another time. Whats your cell # so I can message you for the address or you could message me 780-201-3908. Thanks again.

p.s. What kind of beer do you drink??

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode allen on sunday and was pretty pounded out but managed to find some not bad snow in the trees. Also had to help a group pull a dead sled out of superbowl. The sled towing it couldnt make the hill and after about 20 guys pushin from about half way up the hill, one sled pulling from up top, 3 tow ropes and a bungee, they made it out and all the way back to the staging area.

Last edited:

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had awsome weather both days Saturday and Sunday. A little sun burn. A couple new guys came and had a blast. Rode Chappell Saturday and did alot of digging in the morning, a little untracked back there. Allen was tracked up to but still a good ride. We were also invoved in helping pulling that dead sled up along with a bunch of others. IMG00102-20120205-1109.jpg IMG00103-20120205-1109.jpg IMG00104-20120205-1109.jpg
IMG00105-20120205-1110.jpg

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have not been blessed with new snow for some time with the recent high pressure system that has been taking over our skies. Snow is in the forecast, although the beautiful blue bird days have been a great trade off. Please respect all boundaries while searching for a fresh line and play safe out there. Solar warming has been doing some funny things, so watch where you park and keep a heads up on what is going on around you.

There will be eyes on the slopes all over BC for the family day weekend, so please be sure to know where you are riding in relation to the boundary. The google earth images on our website really help.

Please dont forget to come on out for our Drag Race and Annual Charity poker run on Feb 25&26. More info can be found on our website.

Training has been going great and I think Im ready to ace the Mod 3 exams and come home to my mountain paradise. Golden is nice..........but sure is no Valemount!

Top Bottom