2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, please check out here for my update and pics
Grooming / Area Updates - Valemount Area Recreation Development Association

weather

that being said, Sean is more daring than i, those boulders are very large and I for one will NOT be riding rememberance day for the first time in SEVEN years unless it snows HUGE in the next two days.

Some of you may be more hardcore than I, but I have to draw the line somewhere and riding boulders for 5km is it.

Sorry for the brutal honesty, but I hope its appreciated

snoproflyboy

Reaction score
Well I hope the weather changes before the weekend of Dec 2...thats when a few of us plan on coming down for a weekend of riding!! Lets keep up our snow dance and hope it works!!!

dano30

Reaction score
I canceled my hotel booking for the 26-28 till there is more snow, thanks for your input deepsnowluvr i agree, will wait till december.:)

kamo kitty

Reaction score
Hey Curtis, is it obvious where the new and old trails are so we dont go up the new one? Will there be a gate like you said that will be closed. Cant remember the trail very well. thanks a bunch!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolutely, thanks for asking:beer:

you cant miss it. at 3km there is signage and snowfencing as well as a BIG steel gate just around the corner. This is strictly to preserve snow and prevent icing of the trail so we are able to provide you all with a groomed trail ASAP !

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

REALLY?.......lol well when there done breaking stuff send then to me for parts lol

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just made a run to Edmonton to pick up my deck. Just need some snow now. As soon as it comes I am gone. Maxwell when are you going to rescue the sled.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHAT ya figure maxwell does forcast look promising enough for next weekend cabinbooked waitin to see on snow

the problem with that forcast is that the riding areas are effected completely different. as anyone knows 10 mins down the road from valemount is a completely different ball game either good or bad. i beleive there is enough snow in the alpine its the lower access that needs a good dump. so if you think its going to snow 1-2ft in the next week then by all means it should be ok. thats what im hoping for. just going through my pics from last year this weekend had at least 2-3ft extra.

Top Bottom