2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Well heres some great news.

The access to clemina is awesome ! We parked at about 12-12.5km and basically had complete snow cover from there on. A few patchy feet for the first little bit, then smooth sailing. We did not ride though:( simply dug out the training park. Ran into Burnt Toast and friend, good to meet you both:beer:

Just from looking around, its melting very quick up there and the snow is SOFT!, but looks to be great for this weekend anyway:d

:):beer:... Ride on ! Got to kms 13 on June 02 a few yrs back... Turned around & set the ramps in snow... Away we went ! You doing some water skipping yet left of the elevator ?

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As Curtis stated snow is soft but still good riding. Had to skip across the creek at the cabin it seems to be all open no crossing. Got a good solid 6 hrs ride in unloaded at around 1pm got some good sun, was raining alittle on the way down. Good to meet u too Curits.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clemina today was good, but the snow is rotting fast. There is one turn out past the gravel pit that is good for a 4 place, but I wouldn't go any farther than that one (10.5 i think?), unless you have great clearance. The trucks and decks can still get to the snow at 13 and ride on, but even at the end of the day there were way more patches of mud. The first snow rot was spotted on the trail up to goat ridge, so a few more days of hot weather and the rocks will be showing there too. As the base softens up top there is lots of good riding, but there is probably less than a week until it will be rock riding to get there. It was a good season, see you next year.

Cheers.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believe this was the last one out for me.......but you never know:d

Attachments

• IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 623
  • IMAG0059.jpg
    IMAG0059.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 618
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 630
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 633

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple with just the camara phone not the greatest.

Attachments

• Valemount unload.jpg
    Valemount unload.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 570
  • Valemount.jpg
    Valemount.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 563
  • Valemount Blair.jpg
    Valemount Blair.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 573

mattthegreat

Reaction score
A couple of us are coming up Friday night for one last go what areas are still ridable and where does a guy drive to on the trail

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxi if i didnt know better id say that look at the cam after your pull is " OOOOH i pooped a little":cool:

Top Bottom