2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're staying at the old wifebeater inn...lol
Or for some of you, the chalet continental.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The asian fella that works/owns that place is crazy good at playing the basketball game that is in the pool area. Quite the site to see! If only I had my helmet cam in the pool area this weekend...

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to bad your junk show is in the shop...

Says the guy that hasnt ridden in 6 weeks cause he cant find his way outta the garage through all the sled parts scattered

Btw sleds on the truck ready to slay pow, id invite u but we know what the answer is there "maybe friday" "maybe sunday"

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 weeks,it hasn't even been 4 weeks lil buddy...i feel for ya though life must by tough not havin a guy break trail all day and give ya free ski pulls when ever ya need em...

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode at allan in the sunshine today. Was heading somewhere else and blew something in my truck. Limped her to allan and went out with a crew i met in the parking lot. Sorry, no pics. Usual places are pretty tracked, but we found some awesome lines

Honestly, we could use some fresh, but there is still lots of fun left to be had out there if you get out of the norm and try some new lines. Hopefully we get some snow before the weekend for you folks:beer:

The short attached vid is the only media from today

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweKMbJKg-I[/media]

Last edited:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis, looks spring like the way the etec cruised up there!!!

Oh ya, YOU SUCK!!

shawn800

Reaction score
hey curtis what the scoop as far a registration and insurance on sleds in bc do we have to have it to be up there buddy is gonna be pickin sled up right be for we leave so prob wont have time to get what is scoop can ya help me out thanks man

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey curtis what the scoop as far a registration and insurance on sleds in bc do we have to have it to be up there buddy is gonna be pickin sled up right be for we leave so prob wont have time to get what is scoop can ya help me out thanks man

Registration is mandatory, Insurance is not. Will you get checked or not is a risk you will have to decide if you want to take.

Hope that helps........

Top Bottom