2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very sorry to report that due to machine failure we are unable to groom Chappell Creek tonight:rant:

I will repost tomorrow with an update

Word out there is that it is snowing like made out near the riding areas. Should be a great weekend !

Last edited:

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very sorry to report that due to machine failure we are unable to groom Chappell Creek tonight:rant:

I will repost tomorrow with an update

Word out there is that it is snowing like made out near the riding areas. Should be a great weekend !

Let it snow and hopefully chappell can be groomed friday.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode at allan in the sunshine today. Was heading somewhere else and blew something in my truck. Limped her to allan and went out with a crew i met in the parking lot. Sorry, no pics. Usual places are pretty tracked, but we found some awesome lines

Honestly, we could use some fresh, but there is still lots of fun left to be had out there if you get out of the norm and try some new lines. Hopefully we get some snow before the weekend for you folks:beer:

The short attached vid is the only media from today

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweKMbJKg-I[/media]

ive climbed that a few times before lol great little poke tho:beer:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well sucks to hear that you couldn't groom chappel! that was the ride plan for tomorrow lol but probably not then :/

rode allen today and it was socked in n tracked out.. wasn't able to push back to find the snow.. pretty chitty.. hope we get some better riding in the rest of the weekend

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well sucks to hear that you couldn't groom chappel! that was the ride plan for tomorrow lol but probably not then :/

rode allen today and it was socked in n tracked out.. wasn't able to push back to find the snow.. pretty chitty.. hope we get some better riding in the rest of the weekend

Honestly with the wind and heavy snow, the trail should be in good shape. In this weather, you wouldnt know if we groomed it or not......:d

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha thanks maxwell.. will do.. stayin out of caribou country though!

Thanks curtis.. ill try convincing them but it sounds like westridge is the call for today.. rest of our group arrived pretty late, should be rolling shortly though

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha thanks maxwell.. will do.. stayin out of caribou country though!

Thanks curtis.. ill try convincing them but it sounds like westridge is the call for today.. rest of our group arrived pretty late, should be rolling shortly though

IMO you will be VERY limited with Westridge Today.....................and very exposed to the elements.

Flicka

Reaction score
Hi all. We are in Valemount right now. Had a great day at Clemina yesterday. Visability was low, overcast and snow. Lots of fun playing in the creek and trees. It was a good day to practice in the beacon station too. The snow was accumulating nicely by the time we headed down.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
westridge today....somewhere in there

camera.jpg

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good for new snow next week. 6 of us will be there next Thurs till Mon.
Hope the sled # are down and there will be good snow to find. If not I will be dropping you a txt Maxwell. Maybe show us some of those treed areas that look so good. Or at least point us in the right direction:d:beer:

maxpower

Reaction score
I was in Allen creek today, couldn't see further than 100ft 90% of the time. The sun came out once for about 20mins then went away. It was raining in the loading area when i finished around 3pm. Soaking wet. good snow up top probably 8-10 inches of fresh snow. Just need some sun so you can see what your doing.

Top Bottom