10 car pile up, but with sleds!(video)

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldnt believe this video when i saw it. I guess this was taken in sugar bowl at boulder mtn Revy. Some american dude lead a group of 13 people down this slope, some were women and children....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQr0gwzecaM[/media]

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow thats was an amazing crash...... they said in the comments that lots of the riders wear little kids and women that did not really know how to ride... luckely no one was killed...

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
happened to be there that day, went up top to help divert people from going over the buffalo jump:nono: and left as ever one keep saying screw you. people:eek:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is that is one of the worst display of intellegents I have ever seen. I really hope that this video does'nt circulate too far on the web. Crap like this makes all us snowmobilers look like a bunch of dope smokin retards.

The mountains, especially the steep climbs and decents are for the guys who know what they're doing. Not a bunch of green horns. Can't beleive what I just saw. Completely unavoidable. Why so many people on one small hill at one time? Just goes to show that any bonehead can jump on a sled and jeopardize other lives.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude............ ScaBogart.gif

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldnt believe this video when i saw it. I guess this was taken in sugar bowl at boulder mtn Revy. Some american dude lead a group of 13 people down this slope, some were women and children....

was this just recent, & judging by the ghetto bird leaving, no one was hurt???????????????????????????????????????????

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is that is one of the worst display of intellegents I have ever seen. I really hope that this video does'nt circulate too far on the web. Crap like this makes all us snowmobilers look like a bunch of dope smokin retards.

The mountains, especially the steep climbs and decents are for the guys who know what they're doing. Not a bunch of green horns. Can't beleive what I just saw. Completely unavoidable. Why so many people on one small hill at one time? Just goes to show that any bonehead can jump on a sled and jeopardize other lives.

Scotty I think you meant totaly avoidable. You are absolutely right steep and deep for those that have the know how. not for cherries. I also hoe that thisvid doesn't get into so save the world azzhole hands so they can have a field day with it.

psycoticmudder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

this is nuts. things like this make snowmobiles look stupid.

Top Bottom