08 Summit 800 X XP [Trip Meter]

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My trip meter has a tendancy to reset it self back to zero. Did any one have the same problem and was there a service bulletin on that from BRP.
I know the heated grips were an issue but there was a fix for them. Thanks

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya if you run with the trip meter displaying, i noticed sometimes it happens on mine to. I just change it off the trip meter and good to go. Other than that have not heard of a service bulletin.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was an update kit for this problem, I think the magnets inside the push buttons on the display were falling out and doing weird things to the odometer/trip meter. the kit should have been included with the driveshaft update.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine does the same thing, had all the updates done, kinda pi$$es me off when your keeping track of your mileage and shut your sled off and trip goes to zero.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine does the same thing, had all the updates done, kinda pi$$es me off when your keeping track of your mileage and shut your sled off and trip goes to zero.
there are two trip meters, it only resets one if I recall correctly....I installed my update kit myself but didn't change the buttons on the guages. I think it's trip B that doesn't reset....but yeah, it sucks but doesn't ruin my trip....lol

Top Bottom