Proposed Shop, Greeting Center and Cabin at Boulder

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Just wanted to let you all know that we have had two donations for the RSC.
Mustang Painting ( Andrew Laird) and Lairds Painting ( Bruce Laird) both donated $ 250.00 each to go towards maintaining the New Cabin.

Total donation $ 500.00 and they said they would like to donate this every year

Thanks guys. :)

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
So it was a yr. ago on July 11 last summer we broke ground for the new cabin. I hear there is still about 3 ft. of snow up there now.
We will be having a work party later this summer, lots of projects to complete, install and mod. We also have to finish cleaning up the old cabin site.
I will let you all know when.
Thanks again to everyone who helped make it happen.

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Last Sun. work party. Big machine had been up all wk. landscaping, burying power lines, drainage, removing constr. waste, working at old site.
We stained the railing, benches, the outhouse, waterproofed the floor and sign in room. Power lines were run up inside buildings and Greg seeded with alpine grasses.
Next Sun. is the next one, 8 a.m. at main Boulder lot.

IMG_1749.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg
IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg
IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
So we got the decking down in the sign in vestible and outhouse, got the stage built in the executive lounge ;), cleaned up the basement and finished seeding the new and old sites. Looking for some bodies to come up and help with the wood this Sun. Contact Greg 250-837-6738 if you are interested in comming up with us.

Wanna THANK Al and Lyns for signing the roof with a marker, the people who stole the hooks off the drying racks and to the guys who broke into the S&R room.

On a lighter not "A huge Thank You to Frank" for the donation of the diesel generator, very much appreciated Mister. IMG_1880.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the sound of things you better be leaving an armed guard at the cabin to protect the generator. I just don't get people...........:confused::confused:

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put some Game cams up. Trust me , it works. Shouldn't have to but............

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people just don't get it, its sad and frustrating at the same time. Revy is one place my wife likes riding with me because of the cabin. Keep up the good work and we will see you all for new years. :beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good work gang. If I ever meet Al & Lyns I'm gonna give 'em a swift f&ckin kick in the head! Unbelievable.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put some Game cams up. Trust me , it works. Shouldn't have to but............
Ya, but make sure that you either buy a game cam that you can get security boxes for or weld youself up a big box with a door to go around the game cam with a lock.... So they don't wreck that aswell. Very disrespectfull that people are already writing on,vandelizing,stealing stuff from the new cabin.. some people. Good work everyone!! Didn't go to Revey at all last winter but hope to head their this winter and check out the new Cabin!! WOO HOO!!

Top Bottom