horburg to nordegg, whens the next trip Hadster

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just become aware that there is a group of local guys doing this run on Oct. 2 & 3. which i will most likely join them on, it will be an overnighter in the hotel. If there is a big interest we will have to plan a different time, as it would get much too conjested and slow with 2 larger groups.
Do you all have weekends in mind ??? Hopefully sometime before the snow arrives, i think i would be good with Oct 16 &17 or 23 & 24.
If there is only a few interested we could join the group on the 2 & 3.
Comments ???????

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've done this ride a few times and would sure like to do it again. Oct 16 - 17th would work for me.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
16-17th works for me:d

Going out to the Horburg area tommorow (sep-18th) if anyones out that way.

Can see the hadley dance lol

Attachments

• random quadin west 092.jpg
    random quadin west 092.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 285

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan....

I sent messages to a few of some that have rode it before with us Hadley,,,des95yj,,jimmyflint,bigshow ,fyerryder ,,see if they reply

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well maybe we should try for it on the 16 & 17th of Oct. and hope for good weather.

:rant: I REALLY WANT TO GO TOO !!!!!!!! BUT I WORK !!!!!! :rant: I know far enough in advance that I might be able to do some tradin to get the time off !! I am so sick and tired of missing these two day rides !!! Will let you guys know if it works out.
I heard from some farmer friends that they are expecting better weather in October, so hopefully it will be a decent weekend for ridin.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rant: I REALLY WANT TO GO TOO !!!!!!!! BUT I WORK !!!!!! :rant: I know far enough in advance that I might be able to do some tradin to get the time off !! I am so sick and tired of missing these two day rides !!! Will let you guys know if it works out.
I heard from some farmer friends that they are expecting better weather in October, so hopefully it will be a decent weekend for ridin.

I work that weekend as well:realmad:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
You allways miss these rides...gotta get that weekend off

I work that weekend as well:realmad:

Shitty Ray,,it is a beautifull ride,,amazing scenery...Hadster is a great guide,,knows the area real well,,,,,

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

What you do for work?

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you do for work?

Well I have a few jobs but the one that I need time off from is ... I work in a hospital as a health care aide on a psch. unit. :eek: It's a pretty interesting job. Been there for quite a few years and really enjoy it. The only problem is SHIFT WORK. Anytime some one is planning anything , I am always working !!!! But usually some one will trade shifts with me but I will have to see.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hopefully i can get my p.o.s kawi fixed by then, went tearin thru that one little skeg hole on the north side of the trail btween the caboose and sask river and screwed my belt and grenaded the front diff ( just noticed today on the trailer) we were riding saturday.
I am going to rip apart hopefully this week and take the diff into see what let loose:confused: and how many moneys to fix.
I am fixing - selling - and changing my signature to have something that says Can-am:d
Hope to see ya all then:beer:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Bad News all....
I cant go that weekend after all,,I can go the next weekend ,,,but if the plan is to go the 16,17 then i will miss out,,,,
Ponder the dates some more ....

Top Bottom