Rig Street, West of Caroline ! ( Long Weekend ! )

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are laws in place now that would allow the police or srd to fine theese people. If they handed out a few 5 or 10,000.00 fines it would wake up some people but instead they sit back and bitch about it all. Some of the responsability needs to be put back on the authorities as well.:rant:

I could not agree with you more but you wonder if they are doing this lack of enforcement by design; You know "We cannot control all the hooligans in the back country so we are going to have to shut it down or restrict access severely". The ball was dropped on this issue years ago now we have a population that has balloned which results in greater use of the back country and when you have no rules or lack of enforcement you have the problems we are witnessing right now.

Billy Boy:cool:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are laws in place now that would allow the police or srd to fine theese people. If they handed out a few 5 or 10,000.00 fines it would wake up some people but instead they sit back and bitch about it all. Some of the responsability needs to be put back on the authorities as well.:rant:

Actually now that i think about it a few years ago the fish cops came and handed out 6 $1500 tickets to one guy for having his quads parked in the tay river campground. definitely didn't feel bad for the guy when there are big signs everywhere saying not to drive them in there:nono:

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Big horn was really quiet.

A fair amount of people out there but no big parties that disturbed people and no garbage left around that I could see. The garbage bin that was supplied by the local oil and gas outfits was very full come Monday afternoon though...

Top Bottom