Rig Street, West of Caroline ! ( Long Weekend ! )

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were just watching the 6 pm. news......a chopper had pictures of A- Holes racing up and down the Clear Water River ! :nono: Now the land owners in the area are talking about shutting the Quading down west of caroline. Why the Hell didn't the chopper land and hand those "Idiots" a $ 2,000.oo dollar fine to wake there ass up ? :confused:
We camped the long weekend at Rig Street, at the top of the hill......and to the Moron that rolled his newer truck at the top of the hill ( we checked to be sure no one was in the truck ) it stunk of booze ! And it looked Good on Ya ! It's A- Holes like you, that Will Shut her down for All ! :rant:

End Of Rant ! :realmad:

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't that crown land around rig street? Agree with you though. I wish all back country users had a brain so it didn't get ruined for all of us.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and now it starts with how much all this will cost.......the whole landscape of this sport will be changing from the spoils of the very few who have no sence. I want my kid to be able to do this in 50 years without the hassle...... I doubt it will be even close to the same as it is or was.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't that crown land around rig street? Agree with you though. I wish all back country users had a brain so it didn't get ruined for all of us.

Yes, I believe it is crown land. The land owners on the news were from the clearwater store to the rig street turn. The one Lady on the news was selling after twenty years there because of the noise and destruction in the area........thats sad that they have to feel they have to move, because of a few " idiots "
Also forgot to mention, some campers beside us had a fire Friday night ! :nono: The plane flew over that night, ( saw the smoke ) and the next morning the fire truck was there to warn them.....why not a $ 2,000.00 fine these people that don't want to follow the rules need to learn ! I swear they think the rules are for everyone "But" them !
Yes I'll stop now.lol. :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I believe it is crown land. The land owners on the news were from the clearwater store to the rig street turn. The one Lady on the news was selling after twenty years there because of the noise and destruction in the area........thats sad that they have to feel they have to move, because of a few " idiots "
Also forgot to mention, some campers beside us had a fire Friday night ! :nono: The plane flew over that night, ( saw the smoke ) and the next morning the fire truck was there to warn them.....why not a $ 2,000.00 fine these people that don't want to follow the rules need to learn ! I swear they think the rules are for everyone "But" them !

it's going to get shut down. will be a lot of quads for sale. :eek:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were just watching the 6 pm. news......a chopper had pictures of A- Holes racing up and down the Clear Water River ! :nono: Now the land owners in the area are talking about shutting the Quading down west of caroline. Why the Hell didn't the chopper land and hand those "Idiots" a $ 2,000.oo dollar fine to wake there ass up ? :confused:
We camped the long weekend at Rig Street, at the top of the hill......and to the Moron that rolled his newer truck at the top of the hill ( we checked to be sure no one was in the truck ) it stunk of booze ! And it looked Good on Ya ! It's A- Holes like you, that Will Shut her down for All ! :rant:

End Of Rant ! :realmad:

thats good i have land in caroline and iam tired of the quaders on my land i know one thing dont let me catch u on it :eek:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to live out west of Rocky... May long was just torture... Droves of people, garbage, drunken idiots in the middle of the night shooting out our truck windows, bothering our livestock, constant trespassers. Once I had kids, it left a very uneasy feeling in my heart each may long. Drugs, Drinking and driving, not a great combination when you meet these a holes head on while driving with your children to your home. They would under prepare for the weather conditions and come banging on the door at 2am with their emergencies.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the Land Use Legislation becomes law you will see a crack down on quads, dirtbikes and 4x4's. I agree in a few years there could be some really good deals on quads but why buy? Where would you ride them?

Billy Boy:cool:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the Land Use Legislation becomes law you will see a crack down on quads, dirtbikes and 4x4's. I agree in a few years there could be some really good deals on quads but why buy? Where would you ride them?

on your own land :rant: just sayin.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i think that they should have water bombered there asses and then sent them a bill for it....

could ya imagin the water and mess from that would leave....

sure would make them think mabe............

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup dont go anywhere on may long as well. Too bad these turkeys are out there. :nono:

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems it never fails, the Monday of the May long weekend you are watching the six o clock news and there it is quads, 4x4's and dirt bikes rippen up the turf or getting stuck in the mud (on purpose or just because) and tearing the crap out of the land. Not a good image going out to the masses. More fodder for the enviro terrorists!!!

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There are laws in place now that would allow the police or srd to fine theese people. If they handed out a few 5 or 10,000.00 fines it would wake up some people but instead they sit back and bitch about it all. Some of the responsability needs to be put back on the authorities as well.:rant:

rozzy

Reaction score
We were camped near the plant. We had a look in the club staging area,,,, All that I can say is if you are a person in authority position and you could not find the young kids all 100ish of them by the river, please give up your job....We also went down by the rig street bridge to wash the quads...With a 12volt pump away from flowing water. Up pulled a truck load of people drinking and stateing that the just got pulled out of a mud hole and needed to wash up. And these are the people that make good people look bad. It just sucks to know these are the people that don't care if it shuts down./////grrrrrrr

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats y i have 2 rads on my quad now.... no overheating and no having to wash the rad out.....

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We NEVER head out on May Long. Full of grad partiers and azzholes. Way to many people for my liking. We head out the week before and then go back the week after just so that it isnt such a chit show.

Top Bottom