Kakwa 2012-2013 conditions

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At last... A useful purpose for FACEBOOK ;)
Groomed in I was there yesterday, the river is still dicey for newbies and although they had fun my backs feelin it good from all their stucks haha, other than a broken helix we had to midnight run to fix and get outta the area it was a good day, less snow than this time last year but fun either way, watch for hidden stumps with the current conditions I witnessed a cat twist a bulkhead, 2 a arms on an xm, and 2 new pros on hooks coming out, common sights with early riding though. Big thanks to the club and Laurie for the efforts with grooming, 5hrs to do from the border to the lake with all the traffic that's been in tearing it up til yesterday

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to be in the grovedale area dec 27- 30. Anyone going to kaka? I have been there before and I am just looking for someone to go with.

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

kbdeuce

Reaction score
I'm looking for any info on who is going around to camps at the air strip stealing wood. I have had wood stolen from my camp over the last couple weeks, the first time only being a couple arm loads but this time they decided to take it all leaving not even enough for one night. I'm willing to pay a reward for any info on who these lazy cunts are so i can teach the fuks a life lesson. I own the white prefab camp and spend as much time out there as possible with my family. I really dont mind someone taking a little in a bind but get real. I went out there with my daughter and had to come home since there wasnt any wood left. Any info would be appreciated thanks. Brad (780) 832-7808.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for any info on who is going around to camps at the air strip stealing wood. I have had wood stolen from my camp over the last couple weeks, the first time only being a couple arm loads but this time they decided to take it all leaving not even enough for one night. I'm willing to pay a reward for any info on who these lazy cunts are so i can teach the fuks a life lesson. I own the white prefab camp and spend as much time out there as possible with my family. I really dont mind someone taking a little in a bind but get real. I went out there with my daughter and had to come home since there wasnt any wood left. Any info would be appreciated thanks. Brad (780) 832-7808.

lazy dickwads!!! I used to tell ppl to feel free and use what they need but PLEASE just simply replace it at least!!!!!!!!!!

BRUTAL bro!!!! damn

Top Bottom