2012 2013 VARDA Sponsorship Drive, Valemount BC

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, while we are all finally enjoying our summer season, I need to ask you to shift gears a bit and look ahead to our upcoming winter season

After such an amazing and snow-filled 2011/2012 season, we are anxiously awaiting another epic year of mountain riding in Valemount, BC. The VARDA staff is already busy preparing for another great season of snowmobiling in the local mountains of Valemount BC, some of the finest terrain in North America.

You may be thinking that we are a bit earlier in our communications this year and you are correct. Tourism Valemount and VARDA have added another trade show to our busy fall schedule to get Valemount and your business even greater exposure to your target audience. The addition of another trade show has caused us to have to begin our sponsorship drive a month earlier this season to get materials made in time for the shows.

This fall, VARDA will be attending the Fort McMurray, Edmonton and Saskatoon trade shows in a large promotional effort to continue to keep Valemount as one of the leading snowmobile destinations in the west.

In addition to our snowmobile sector, Valemount is quickly becoming a sought after four season destination by summer off road enthusiasts and outdoor recreationalists. Our website, Facebook page and printed marketing materials are now being viewed and requested year around, which we are very pleased to say provides even greater exposure to our supporting sponsors.

I have attached our sponsorship introduction letter as well as our sign up page to this post. We rely on the support we receive from our sponsors to be as ambitious as we are and we sincerely hope you will consider supporting our association for the upcoming season. If you know of anyone who would be interested in this great partnership, please feel free to forward this information along or simply email me with their info and I would be happy to follow up.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email.

Time is short due to publication deadlines. Should you choose to sponsor for the upcoming year, we are simply asking you to complete the sign up sheet and get it back to the office by mail or email before August 15th.
Payments for your sponsorship will not be due until Dec 15, 2012

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Curtis Pawliuk
General Manger
VARDA

MODs, if you have it in your hearts to make this a sticky for a while, it would be greatly appreciated:d

Attachments

• 2012 2013 Sign Up Page.pub (Read-Only.pdf
    596 KB · Views: 122
  • 2012 2013 Sponsorship Letter.pub (Read-Only.pdf
    243.4 KB · Views: 105

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks folks, 3 weeks left to get the paperwork in to support a great group working for the benefit of mountain sledding. There is some great marketing opportunities in return for your support and with three trade shows on the list this year, our exposure is better than ever.

please pass this info on to anyone who may be interested:beer:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, we are fast approaching the date that all sponsorships have to be in for printing deadlines. If you are sitting on the fence, please call or email me to discuss further. We simply need the paperwork into the office and payments will not be due until mid December.

This is a great way to promote your businesses/service to your target audience and in support a great cause while doing so.

Thank you to all who have already signed on and cheers to a safe and DEEP upcoming season.

Curtis

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'll get the GBCA paperwork to you this week my friend....

Hey folks, we are fast approaching the date that all sponsorships have to be in for printing deadlines. If you are sitting on the fence, please call or email me to discuss further. We simply need the paperwork into the office and payments will not be due until mid December.

This is a great way to promote your businesses/service to your target audience and in support a great cause while doing so.

Thank you to all who have already signed on and cheers to a safe and DEEP upcoming season.

Curtis

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our 2012/2013 Sponsorship drive was a great success. Thank you to all of the great businesses who particpated in this years program.

Please "pay it foreward" to these great businesses as they invest in sledding in the Valemount area. :clap2:

Diamond

Best Western PLUS Valemount Inn and Suites
CMH Heli-Skiing
Martin Motor Sports
Terracana Ranch Resort
Tourism Valemount
Village of Valemount

Platinum

3 Boyz Tank / Vac Trucks

Gold

Absolute Power and Performance Ltd.
AFD Petroleum Ltd.
Alpine Country Rentals Ltd.
ASE Motorsports
Backcountry Access
Canadian Avalanche Centre
Caribou Grill Restaurant
Fountain Tire Argyll
GBCA “A pretty big deal”
Great Escape Restaurant
Klarus Carpentry
Maxwell Family
Outlaw Oilfield Services Ltd.
Parkland Motorsports / OK Tire Stony Plain

Premier Mountain Lodge
Riderz
Shell Mighty Mart
Slave Safety
Summit Grill Restaurant
Summit River Lodge
The Alpine Inn
The Decal Shop
The Moose Pub
Trent Fleming Martin Motor Sports Sales (T-Team)
Underwriters Insurance Brokers / Peter Reimer Notary Public
Valemount Hotel and Liquor Store
Valemount Travel Center Petro Canada / A&W
Wild Rose Shows Inc.

Wild Rows Pump & Compression
Yellowhead Helicopters Ltd
Zacs Tracs Snow and Avalanche Safety

Silver

Chalet Continental
Dream Catcher Inn
Eagletech Electric
Echo Cycle
Glacier Mountain Lodge
Mountain Park Glass
Snowandmud.com
Twin Peaks Resort

Bronze

Angry Gnome Vacation Home
Cold Fire Creek Dogsledding
Cougar Mountain Lodge
Diamond H Donairs
DPFN
Elk Island Sales Inc.
Glacier Inn
Legacy Vacation Rental
Monashee Motors
Oral Health Intervention – Mobile Services
Ramada Inn
Rene’s Vacuum Service Inc.
Rocky Mountain Goat Newspaper
Stone Haven Inn
Travis Automotive Services
Valemount Swiss Bakery
Valley Sentinel Newspaper
Whisper Creek Log Homes

Thanks again to everyone for showing your support of sledding in Valemount, BC. See you on the snow!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It always amazes me that great private peeps like T Team, Maxwell and the GBCA donate there hard earned money for causes like this but some of the really big mod shops in central and southern Alberta never donate anything to anything. You would think when you are building high end, big dollar sleds you could throw a bone to the areas you and your customers ride at once in a while. Not going to name any shops but we all know who they are. Sorry for the rant. JMHO. Great job to Curtis and his crew. Gotta get up there sometime to see that country.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
It always amazes me that great private peeps like T Team, Maxwell and the GBCA donate there hard earned money for causes like this but some of the really big mod shops in central and southern Alberta never donate anything to anything. You would think when you are building high end, big dollar sleds you could throw a bone to the areas you and your customers ride at once in a while. Not going to name any shops but we all know who they are. Sorry for the rant. JMHO. Great job to Curtis and his crew. Gotta get up there sometime to see that country.

Good people up in them parts.... Make you want to do your part for them and what they work so hard for.

Top Bottom