Valemount Conditions and Updates 2023 2024

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm
No report on here from Maxwell.
I was hoping to see the usual detailed ride report.
That Catalyst 858 must be pretty sweet to silence a response or else its a long one.
Would have liked to have been there with Panzedog but packing 5th wheel this wknd for 2 weeks in Idaho.
I'm sure the ridd report will be out soon, right?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm
That Catalyst 858 must be pretty sweet to silence a response or else its a long one.
Would have liked to have been there with Panzedog but packing 5th wheel this wknd for 2 weeks in Idaho.
I got the ride report last night. Sounded similar to Snowest’s first ride. Disappointed they wouldn’t bring some better sleds to ride in canada.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm
The CAT GOT HIS TONGUE.........he finally has seen the LIGHT.........snow checked a CAT....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ccedcb00a685cbcc9ce531d66c653a47.jpg

2a4da48b78daec0c8a36cdac58cea205.jpg

Had two wicked days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the access like to the riding areas? Chappell, Alan and Clemina.

clemina full coverage from km4

Allan has almost full coverage from the parking lot (small section along the creek is patchyt) if you take the old trail then there is full coverage the rest of the way. The main trail has a large gravel stretch up the new part of the trail where it bypasses the old switchback

chappel unknown, if its like usual from the parking lot up to the top of the switchbacks would be patchy but not bare.

Dryden29

Reaction score
Off the highway at Clemina, where do you turn to head up to #4 for staging? Which is likely further by now.

Is it right by the booth that you drive up to #4 or do you continue south of turn into Clemina staging area and then turn left and head up a road??

Only staged in main lot.

Anyone into Chappell in the last 7 days for how the trail was for the first 4 km??

Thanks!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off the highway at Clemina, where do you turn to head up to #4 for staging? Which is likely further by now.

Is it right by the booth that you drive up to #4 or do you continue south of turn into Clemina staging area and then turn left and head up a road??

Only staged in main lot.

Anyone into Chappell in the last 7 days for how the trail was for the first 4 km??

Thanks!

When I’ve driven up I went passed the staging area and turned the next left into the fsr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dryden29

Reaction score
We rode Allen on Saturday this past weekend.

Unloaded just up from the booth / main parking lot in a small, open space. There was enough area there for the group of 4 units of us that had a 1 enclosed trailer / 1 deck and 2 - 2 place trailers.

Trail was poor for the most part until you get past #4 - #5. Some very bare patches between #3 - #5. Got better for snow coverage by #6 and up to cabin at #8 or whatever it is at.

Had to shut down twice to cool down and throw some chunky, frozen snow on things. Everyone one had to.

Snow was what you would expect and kept scratchers down the whole day.

First time we have been to the far back of Allen. Managed to put on just under 100 kms from morning to late afternoon.

Worth the day out for sure for sight seeing!

We never hit Clemina or Chappell as only rode the one day.

Top Bottom