VARDA 2012 2013 Sponsorship Drive

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, while we are all finally enjoying our summer season, I need to ask you to shift gears a bit and look ahead to our upcoming winter season

After such an amazing and snow-filled 2011/2012 season, we are anxiously awaiting another epic year of mountain riding in Valemount, BC. The VARDA staff is already busy preparing for another great season of snowmobiling in the local mountains of Valemount BC, some of the finest terrain in North America.

You may be thinking that we are a bit earlier in our communications this year and you are correct. Tourism Valemount and VARDA have added another trade show to our busy fall schedule to get Valemount and your business even greater exposure to your target audience. The addition of another trade show has caused us to have to begin our sponsorship drive a month earlier this season to get materials made in time for the shows.

This fall, VARDA will be attending the Fort McMurray, Edmonton and Saskatoon trade shows in a large promotional effort to continue to keep Valemount as one of the leading snowmobile destinations in the west.

In addition to our snowmobile sector, Valemount is quickly becoming a sought after four season destination by summer off road enthusiasts and outdoor recreationalists. Our website, Facebook page and printed marketing materials are now being viewed and requested year around, which we are very pleased to say provides even greater exposure to our supporting sponsors.

I have attached our sponsorship introduction letter as well as our sign up page to this post. We rely on the support we receive from our sponsors to be as ambitious as we are and we sincerely hope you will consider supporting our association for the upcoming season. If you know of anyone who would be interested in this great partnership, please feel free to forward this information along or simply email me with their info and I would be happy to follow up.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email.

Time is short due to publication deadlines. Should you choose to sponsor for the upcoming year, we are simply asking you to complete the sign up sheet and get it back to the office by mail or email before August 15th.
Payments for your sponsorship will not be due until Dec 15, 2012

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Curtis Pawliuk
General Manger
VARDA

MODs, if you have it in your hearts to make this a sticky for a while, it would be greatly appreciated
:d

Attachments

• 2012 2013 Sign Up Page.pub (Read-Only.pdf
    596 KB · Views: 103
  • 2012 2013 Sponsorship Letter.pub (Read-Only.pdf
    243.4 KB · Views: 101
Top Bottom