Kakwa 2012-2013 conditions

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are allowed to move camps in on Nov 2 this season, any updates what it's been doing up there? Hoping to go for a peak next week with the rhino to the atv boundary for something to do, gonna be hard to wait for dec with the upcoming forecast, hopefully next year they reopen deadhorse etc

Kermit

Reaction score
Look forward to hearing, pictures if you can!! Looks like Nov. 15 before I can bring the bus in due to work, any update would be appreciated. At least the cold got me in gear as it looks like n M8 puked it's guts in my garage!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy said it rained all day yesterday when they were setting up camp, didn't get any pics but the stetson is an icy mess and chains are a must, hoping by the 15th they have everything in better shape and it starts snowing hard soon, even local ditch bangin would be good with this freshly melted base as long as it gets cold before it's all gone

Rustydog81

Reaction score
We took camp out on sat. Rained on us all day, roads were fine in the afternoon we went in. Some were chained up others weren't. Had about 8" of wet snow.
With all the warm weather I bet the roads shined up abit now. Always keep a set of chain with ya, I know I sure do lol

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't venture into bc until the 5th of dec I think was the last notice I heard, also heard a bus spun out and almost went over the bank on the stetson yesterday, local towing company had to do a midnight rescue, I'm not risking it, my trucks not real friendly on ice

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going out in the morning with the family for the day. Sounds like it will be a nice day.

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just went down to move our camp. Rode the quads around a bit. not enough snow yet to sled.

Top Bottom