Breaking News 1.1.11 New RZR Released.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually it`s the rhino i am not a fan of (lol) , and if you don`t like my post`s .Don`t read them ....lol . WOW for a guy with no brand loyalty you sure got your panties in a knot.

In regards to pricing ,I am simply stating facts as i have been quoted by dealers, suck it up....Funny how people quote low MSRP but forget to mention the 1200 $ freight/pdi on one , when the other one is included in the price... Apples to apples.

I don`t hate the Commander at all ,it will be a great machine. I have owned many BRP products and still have one. They are great. However there are other good machines out there too.

As i said all along ,this is big competition for the commander . If you are buying high dollar, high performance s/s`s these two are at the top of the list,so they will get compared to each other.

Both have good and bad points ,and both will raise the bar for the competition. Which is good for all of us.
Sorry if you dissagree with that , too bad.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh play nice now boys... geez :p

prices vary at all dealerships, we know that.... so there is no point on arguing about the price. plus some people have a brand favorite and some do not - it is all about having fun and being safe :d

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who cares!! sxs are for the guys that talk big about all the mud,snow and hills they go through.most people with sxs to busy pulling each other out of places they shouldnt even be in the first place! when they make a sxs that will keep up to a mid of the pack quad then you guys might have somthing to talk about or should i say argue.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who cares!! sxs are for the guys that talk big about all the mud,snow and hills they go through.most people with sxs to busy pulling each other out of places they shouldnt even be in the first place! when they make a sxs that will keep up to a mid of the pack quad then you guys might have somthing to talk about or should i say argue.

I have owned a well modded Brute, Renegade and RZR and if there is a bottom (ie: not muskegg ) . My Rzr walks circles around the other two in the mud.......We should go for a little ride sometime ...lol

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your just silly:rolleyes:

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill go but dont start yappin when im doing circles around you. Most everybody on these sites are keyboard participants, LOL

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then why are you on here......I have owned them both ...have you ? Unless you got a catvos you are not gonna make it half the places a rzr will...lol

racerfromhell

Reaction score
QUOTE=dumbassracing;1008214]who cares!! sxs are for the guys that talk big about all the mud,snow and hills they go through.most people with sxs to busy pulling each other out of places they shouldnt even be in the first place! when they make a sxs that will keep up to a mid of the pack quad then you guys might have somthing to talk about or should i say argue.[/QUOTE]

:rolling::rolling::chatterbox:[ Sorry, laughing so hard to see,

racerfromhell

Reaction score
So esentially a RZR will go more places than a quad?

no.... i don't believe that but I have personaly pulled out quads from mud holes i just went through. It's all good, they are all fun and it's great when we pull our buddy's out. We have all done it and have had it done to us. (I just try and stay on the positive side for bragging rites) :d

hammerbike

Reaction score
Well I could get into the details about the differences between North American and Japanese/European manufacturing philosophies, but we'd be here all day. I will tell you this little story, you can make of it what you will. A friend of mine went into automotive engineering and he had the chance to talk with some engineers at Ford while undergoing his schooling. He owned a 92 F-150 with a 300 inline 6 and asked why they didnt make the gear on the camshaft end out of steel instead of the nylon plastic they were currently using, as this was basically the only weakpoint in an otherwise bulletproof engine. The straight-up answer he got from the engineers was "Well we cant make it too good or we wont sell any parts." He went to work for Toyota instead, he hasn't bought a domestic vehicle since and he tells everyone he knows not to either. Now this is a automotive story, but if you think Polaris, Arctic Cat, or BRP don't follow this same logic then you are kidding yourself. Need further proof? Ask yourself why Yamaha is the only manufacturer to offer extended warranty on snowmobiles...it couldn't possibly be because the other three are afraid their machines wont make it past two years without catastrophic failure could it??
I'll just jump in here for a second, the 300 cid Ford inline 6 cylinder was manufactured with a fiber cam gear because the steel gear caused a harmonic "tone" that their survey told them was unacceptable by most consumers. Almost all the aftermarket companies manufactured the replacement part in steel and even put a piece of paper inside the parts box making the consumer aware of the hieghtened noise level if the part was installed. A couple of cam gear $$ don't mean squat when millions are at stake! LOL
.................now back to your regularly scheduled thread...........LOL

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here`s the proof , the XP beats the Can am 1000......

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rZ9gW0BP60[/media]

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then why are you on here......I have owned them both ...have you ? Unless you got a catvos you are not gonna make it half the places a rzr will...lol

thats funny.......my little 420 rancher gose all the placs my borthers rzr gose and some he cant.plus i have had to pull him out of holes i went through no problems.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brutes are good ,but you will never touch that honda 420.....You just don`t have the power,ground clearence or 4x4 system to compete with the mighty 420....sorry !!!

Top Bottom