Thread Derailers need to Stop - Covid or Conspiracy Talk stays in existing named threads otherwise is Deleted!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If folks are 4@!! bent on C-19 or other related b.s. Maybe they can have a basement thread,,, the rest of us get too use the rest of the house...
20230904_090242.jpg

I agree,,, time too bump up the posts and thread count (s) in the out-door recreation catagory...

Pepole will join in if all of us do our part...
20230902_185248.jpg

Blackstone Bridge on the ftr ^^^ of course there are a few pepole on the forum that would rather talk about politics since its more important then checking out the Northern Cut-Off-Creek connector... vvv
20230903_105016.jpg

The old road into the Blackstone gap has seen better days..
Not that it makes any difference since the C-19 threads get better views then the adventure stuff...

20230902_181719.jpg

^^^ The cordel connector's are is awesome shape,,, big adventure bike friendly...
Swale Rd is just like glass...
20230902_182448.jpg

Cordel East section,,, hopefully there's something major happening in the news too distract folks from the out door stuff...

Far end of the Chungo if any-ones intrested in a leisurely drive or do a bit of creek fishing and camping... vvv
20230729_130907.jpg

Most likely not since there's no news network out here,,, better off if folks stay at home too watch the news then post a link on Snow and Mud so 3 pepole can complain what's wrong with the world...

20230902_212824.jpg

^^^ Ahhh yes,,, the Cofffeee Vokacheeno night at the big bon-fire,,, ruffing it indeed... I wounder if they have Electric Bon-fire pits,,, most likely take 3 days too charge up a super size bon-fire...

20230729_174356.jpg

A person can spend the day on-top of Ram Mountain so they can get the latest up to-date news feed,,, but what fun would that be when a person can sit a home and complain about how $4!+y life is...

The great out-doors suck,,, especially if exciting news stuff is happening all around the world,,, a person would hate too miss the news by 20 minutes...
20230729_135859.jpg

^^^ Far end of the Chungo just past the second connector in...

Yuppers,,, the great out-doors suck since its the same old same...

Bon-fires,,, relaxing,,, sigth see-ing,,, fishing,,, scouting out the game trails,,, one might spot a Grizzly Bear back there,,, but that's involves be'ing out there away from civilization... that would suck...
20230902_112947.jpg

All that work for 3 days when i could of stayed at home too watch the news for 72 hours non-stop then post a thread about how pizz'ed off I am with the world...

Maybe I can share this with other's on the Snow & Mud...

Got too run,,, need too prep for a week in BC if the forest fire subsides,,, if it doesn't I'll just sit at home and watch the news...

Lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If folks are 4@!! bent on C-19 or other related b.s. Maybe they can have a basement thread,,, the rest of us get too use the rest of the house...
View attachment 272785
I agree,,, time too bump up the posts and thread count (s) in the out-door recreation catagory...

Pepole will join in if all of us do our part...
View attachment 272786
Blackstone Bridge on the ftr ^^^ of course there are a few pepole on the forum that would rather talk about politics since its more important then checking out the Northern Cut-Off-Creek connector... vvv
View attachment 272787
The old road into the Blackstone gap has seen better days..
Not that it makes any difference since the C-19 threads get better views then the adventure stuff...

View attachment 272790
^^^ The cordel connector's are is awesome shape,,, big adventure bike friendly...
Swale Rd is just like glass...
View attachment 272791
Cordel East section,,, hopefully there's something major happening in the news too distract folks from the out door stuff...

Far end of the Chungo if any-ones intrested in a leisurely drive or do a bit of creek fishing and camping... vvv
View attachment 272792

Most likely not since there's no news network out here,,, better off if folks stay at home too watch the news then post a link on Snow and Mud so 3 pepole can complain what's wrong with the world...

View attachment 272793
^^^ Ahhh yes,,, the Cofffeee Vokacheeno night at the big bon-fire,,, ruffing it indeed... I wounder if they have Electric Bon-fire pits,,, most likely take 3 days too charge up a super size bon-fire...

View attachment 272794
A person can spend the day on-top of Ram Mountain so they can get the latest up to-date news feed,,, but what fun would that be when a person can sit a home and complain about how $4!+y life is...

The great out-doors suck,,, especially if exciting news stuff is happening all around the world,,, a person would hate too miss the news by 20 minutes...
View attachment 272795
^^^ Far end of the Chungo just past the second connector in...

Yuppers,,, the great out-doors suck since its the same old same...

Bon-fires,,, relaxing,,, sigth see-ing,,, fishing,,, scouting out the game trails,,, one might spot a Grizzly Bear back there,,, but that's involves be'ing out there away from civilization... that would suck...
View attachment 272796

All that work for 3 days when i could of stayed at home too watch the news for 72 hours non-stop then post a thread about how pizz'ed off I am with the world...

Maybe I can share this with other's on the Snow & Mud...

Got too run,,, need too prep for a week in BC if the forest fire subsides,,, if it doesn't I'll just sit at home and watch the news...

Lol

Not everyone is old and retired or semi retired, some have a long career left and would like to get to a situation where we can just do things like your doing everyday. And watching the bullch!t in the world right now is really angering and sometimes chatting with like people about it and trying to spread some info feels like a good thing. Plus the entertainment value is high when the good old boys get mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha,,, and im retired...

When did that happen,,, maybe i missed my retirement...

I'll check my news feed too find out where my retirement went...

Last time i looked i have 7 jobs on the go...

Busy life style for this girl...
8 if included be'ing out there...

Life sucks,,, id better stay at home and watch news channels all day...

Or

Catch all the latest and greatest news feed (s) on our Snow and Mud site...

Got 2 run this morning,,, I'm feeding 2 dragons this morning...

Don

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear yha tomo,,, We punted the TV 10 ish years ago,,, We see nippets of news on the web but We read past that crap unless it has something too do with out-door crap,,, adventures,,, traveling,,, strange places... ect...

The news news is depressing,,, all of it so We/ I don't follow along,,, why,,, as if we're going too make a difference...

Can't see that happening,,, then news feeds want our im-put so We can express how We feel or what We think...

As if the world cares what we think about the news and all of its fake B.s....

I can only guess,,, I would think that the majority of folks would rather be out there doing there own thing,,, one of the best get away tools that i enjoy is a pedal bike...
20220421_142352.jpg

Most people can find the great out-doors with in 1.2 too 18.7 miles from where they live,,, Calgary in Edmonton have some wicked trails too get lost on...

And all the gravel roads on the city outskirts...

Biking,,, walking,,, or a rec center,,, the trick is too do it,,, if one chooses to,,, visit the local pub for a tea or coffee,,, a beer if that makes yha happy...
Meet a few people then get on your way since one is always planing theire next lost...

Life relys on lost-ness,,, its the best...

And I can be found closer then one thinks...
20220307_175850.jpg

^^^ on the edges of our city

Just saying is all

Don

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looks like youre staying active. Thats good.

I agree the news is pretty ridiculous thats forsure. I liked qr77 when im driving in the car, but had to shut it off years ago with all the c19 propaganda.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, I'll try not too let my self feel bad When I'm lost in Grizzly Bear country...

I must remember too be positive instead of the shity out look in life... lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We heard rumors that Snow &Mud might be changing its plate-form...
20230904_101220.jpg

They say they are going into the sports and recreation field,,, you know,,, the Across Canada stuff...

This new M&S forum will have summer and winter time actives along with places too stay,,, things too do for individuals or families...
20230902_185816.jpg

I think this is a great idea since all of us can benifit from these new threads...

- Places too Go
- Things too See
- Every Out-Door active one can imagine
- Canada Wide this time
- Open forum for every machine that's ever made,,, human power too...
20230903_074118.jpg

- Places too stay
- Activities in each Province and Territory...

They say there thinking about adding in the hiking trail net-work into the forum,,, We're not sure how that's going too work out...
20210724_143253.jpg

Good on the Moderators for bringing this up,,, they say a few threads could end up disappear-ing too make room for area threads...

Screenshot_20230902-134655_Canada Maps.jpg

You know,,, a thread too a specific area,,, town ,,, hamlet,,, bear cave,,, lake pond and creek...

Crazy that the Moderators thought of this...

Snow & Mud,,, a one stop shop for everything out-doors,,, now how kool is that ladys and genital men...

The Snow and Mud forum with zero politics,,, religion,,, and anything in the news less hockey scores,,, the passing of Legends,,, rock'en roll as well as County Music and all that other funky crap... ok,,, funky crap gets deleted...

The Moderators will look in on a thread,,, deem-it's net-worth,,, they will let it ride or punt it...

Lifes simple that way...

A web forum with board'ers,,, just like the ADV and ADS forum (s)...

Good on the S&M Crew for coming up with a game plan """if""" these rumors are true or not

They say if it gains traction across Canada,,, it could become and Internal Out-doors forum...
Of course that's waaaaaaay off in the distance future...
Screenshot_20221217-181144_Photos.jpg

Funny how a few de-railed threads changed a course of action for one of Western and Part East Canada's land scape (s)...

I bet there will be an epic scenic photo thread
vvv
20230729_193611.jpg

They say there are some hidden Adventure journalist that frequent this form that would allow Snow & Mud too post their adventures if they like...

There's some wicked trails across Canada...

- Fishing
- kayaking
- Jet boats
- Ski and Yachats
- Everything water and terrain...

Ill be sad since I won't be able too get the up-to-date 20 minute news feeds on this forum,,, guess I'll have too Source it out like the rest of us...

Kind of upsetting knowing that We don't get too hear about the house that got crushed by a big tree when a hurricane rolls through New York...

I always though that Snow and Mud would allow threads like this,,, dang-namite ...
20230902_212824.jpg

I guess its for the better,,, guess we're going too have too fit into the new forum one way or the other...

All this out-door activities stuff is going too mess up alot of folks...

I can't wait too hear when the new launch date is going too happen,,, i bet 10 too 1 the folks behind the seens will sneak this new format in with out-us even knowing...

There sneaky that way...

Cheers from the North...

Ha

Top Bottom