Breaking News 1.1.11 New RZR Released.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got to get me one of those just have to convince the wifey that the 800 razor doesn't have enough power for where we ride man that thing would kick azz

MCX just finnished a turbo for these things,now this will be crazy fast.....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure like the look of where that rad is AND how accessible it is for cleaning. Also just a comment. I hope the sxs industry doesn't keep getting bigger. Pretty soon we're going to be in jeep territory.

I am not sure this is any bigger,just wider. There is a kit coming out to narrow this up to rzr s width. It is hard to please everyone and i think the dessert/dune guys want more width and suspension travel and the xp is more suited to them,but can be altered for different terrain too.

When you put this kind of power in a s/s i can understand how a company worries about safety and driver error. Hence the large price and width which to some degree "sort out" the potential buyers. This is kinda like the corvette of utvs, lots of fun however not for everyone.

I do agree though they are getting plenty big. It is a balancing act to please everyone no doubt......

Attachments

• commander+and+rzr.jpg
    commander+and+rzr.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 119

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess thats why can -am makes the 3 keys thing.

slow- med - fast.

Its a good idea but i think they should invest in lowjack first.

Last edited:
Top Bottom