Attachments

• Stuck.jpg
    Stuck.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine was the big iron shootout in 05.Thought it would be a good idea to take the dealers m7 demo for the weekend.End of the day back at turbo, was feeling pretty good the sled would make it, and in front of at least 1000 people i go for it.Anyway i never did credit on Mountain Mania 3 or Thunderstruck 4.5 for having one of the best wrecks of the day. Sled went crashing into the crowd, that was the longest walk of shame ever, was just praying no one got hit. All ended up ok, had to buy the sled(the parts I could find) and no one got hurt.

Is yours the one O-Zone is standing on the tunnel of the sled in the movie saying "no-one got hurt, blah blah blah" on? The two sleds are still locked together in a lover's embrace during the shot.....LOL!!!!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the one.Everytime we eat at Zalas its on the tv.Got pretty lucky, once we got them seperated, it fired up first pull, and I was able to limp it out.( with lots of duct tape). I took it back to the dealership in Camrose and said I didnt really like it. They were less than impressed, but I did end up buying it. That was the same year the rev came down also with the ghost rider. The sled I hit was a $20000 baker sled ,just tweaked his running board a little, but behind him was a $50000 hooper cat from the U.S. Overall could have been way worse.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the one.Everytime we eat at Zalas its on the tv.Got pretty lucky, once we got them seperated, it fired up first pull, and I was able to limp it out.( with lots of duct tape). I took it back to the dealership in Camrose and said I didnt really like it. They were less than impressed, but I did end up buying it. That was the same year the rev came down also with the ghost rider. The sled I hit was a $20000 baker sled ,just tweaked his running board a little, but behind him was a $50000 hooper cat from the U.S. Overall could have been way worse.

pictures or video clip?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont have near enough computer skills to link the video, but if you go to youtube and search "Big Iron Shootout" and it will say just a teaser from braaap V.The clip is at the 2:37 sec of the video. They showed the clip on the news a thousand times when the avalanche at turbo happened.

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen the clip oh she's a bad one i hate that walk of shame. iv done once or twice myself,not that bad but i can imagine.

Top Bottom