Need help locating missing snowmobile

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen one come off a deck going up the boulder trail late nov about 10kms up it managed to yeet it self over the side and i beleave a snow cat was used to retrieve it lol but guy new right away when she went off

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw this post floating around instagram last night wasn't sure the story, sounds like a bad deal all around, will keep my eyes open.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Im missing something here but if your sled fell off your truck would u not notice that ? I always check my rear view mirror to see if has moved or not. Shitty deal anyway hope he finds it.

Ya I was thinking the same thing, I’m looking constantly in my side mirrors and rear view mirror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to the Crowsnest Pass year’s ago strong wind on highway 22 pushed both sleds back about 6 inches on the deck ski clamps held the sleds on by ski loops and had tied the rear down on the deck if i hadn’t tied the rear down they would have gone off the back

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen them come off before usually they land on their feet. But in his case I don’t believe he’s covered so would rather the sled back in any condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ya, that would suck not being insured.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a5935998ead41afbfbbe25238b982eb6.jpg

8249a4a9f3459b98af8d06e4271be6f7.jpg

It’s been found buddy of mine is grabbing it from Calgary impound. Apparently someone grabbed it and took it straight to police so that’s nice! Superclamp and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks to of fared well for fall off at highway speeds, must be the extreme flickability that save it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the skidoo has too much power for you, just put a little block behind the throttle lever. Don't need to put an under powered motor in cause you get a little scared sometimes.
The only reason it will be under powered cause its in a BOAT Anchor Skidoo Chassis............

Top Bottom