Need help locating missing snowmobile

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing it didn't fall off and kill someone.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
377A58A4-0D72-41C1-A907-01FDC3EFDECA.jpeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple of my friends from a few years back. Don’t always go well.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on them for doing the right thing!! Wonder why they didn't stop at the cops in Revy and drop it there?? I wouldn't have wanted that thing in my traiker any longer than necessary....... and not just cause it was Pol!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on them for doing the right thing!! Wonder why they didn't stop at the cops in Revy and drop it there?? I wouldn't have wanted that thing in my traiker any longer than necessary....... and not just cause it was Pol!

exactly. We have a theory that they didnt expect it to blow up on social media and turned it in. Because they held onto it much longer than any of us would have. Like you said, i would have called the police as soon as i grabbed it. But thats just a theory, they could be very nice people doing the right thing aswell..just slower. lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it that old jacked up chit box chevy?

I could see that i guess lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
in the dark, this guys truck is a lumber wagon and you cant even hear yourself think inside the cab. I know exactly why he didnt notice until revy lol
Me? Probably 2 seconds...
Imma mirror watcher and with Dan on this one. There's no way I would have went a 1/4K further, without going OH PHUCK!!!! LOL

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly. We have a theory that they didnt expect it to blow up on social media and turned it in. Because they held onto it much longer than any of us would have. Like you said, i would have called the police as soon as i grabbed it. But thats just a theory, they could be very nice people doing the right thing aswell..just slower. lol
Benifit of a doubt has absolved a lot of serial killers but in my experience if something smells funny, it's usually bullch!t! And For as little as I actually do know you I feel for you to air that theory on here tells me you believe that pretty strongly!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
On an entirely different take, I have had a couple sleds over the years that I wanted to push off the back of the deck in front of a loaded Peterbilt!
Yup.... my old 04 Doo HME 159
would have done better, if it had fallen off the deck lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On an entirely different take, I have had a couple sleds over the years that I wanted to push off the back of the deck in front of a loaded Peterbilt!

That sounds like every new sled ive ever owned.

no one wants to buy them after i ride them for some reason

Top Bottom