Need help locating missing snowmobile

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on them for doing the right thing!! Wonder why they didn't stop at the cops in Revy and drop it there?? I wouldn't have wanted that thing in my traiker any longer than necessary....... and not just cause it was Pol!

I would also theorize that the guys were on a schedule and had to haul azz to cowtown for work, family, etc. Then when buddy had a moment the day or two after he dropped it off at impound.

Maybe thought that there could have been hours of delay processing it in Revy. Who knows.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm this whole time I figure it was some clown with a 5.5 ft box and the sled hanging way off the back. Sled to deck length looks sufficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm this whole time I figure it was some clown with a 5.5 ft box and the sled hanging way off the back. Sled to deck length looks sufficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep its an 8ft deck. Its my buddies brain to neck connection that was the issue.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that this has been resolved, I can throw my 2 cents down here.
I feel bad for the guy, but maxwell said his buddy might be missing some cents. Glad he got the sled back, outcome couldn't have been better other than the damage. Wonder if a Cat would have landed upright and just wasted one life. lol. ....................................................................................................................................................................................... but this has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen on S&M in a while. Love the entertainment value, and glad it wasn't me. If that was my buddy, he would NEVER hear the end of this, EVER. Every time he gets in the truck after loading, "Is that tied down? Are ya sure?" and every time you go through 3 valley gap "Hey, are the sleds still on the deck? Are ya sure?" (and on and on and on) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And when I say never, I mean never!!! I'd be bringing that chit up 30 years from now.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that this has been resolved, I can throw my 2 cents down here.
I feel bad for the guy, but maxwell said his buddy might be missing some cents. Glad he got the sled back, outcome couldn't have been better other than the damage. Wonder if a Cat would have landed upright and just wasted one life. lol. ....................................................................................................................................................................................... but this has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen on S&M in a while. Love the entertainment value, and glad it wasn't me. If that was my buddy, he would NEVER hear the end of this, EVER. Every time he gets in the truck after loading, "Is that tied down? Are ya sure?" and every time you go through 3 valley gap "Hey, are the sleds still on the deck? Are ya sure?" (and on and on and on) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And when I say never, I mean never!!! I'd be bringing that chit up 30 years from now.

LOL oh no worries this will NOT be the end of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL........ how long would it take to notice a sled fell off your truck??? LOL
I thought the same thing at first. But with the 5% tint on my back window I can't see the sleds on my deck in the daylight, let alone at night. I can see the ski in the side mirrors at least.

And who knows what was happening in the cab. With a lady like Eli in the passenger seat that he doesn't see all that often, he might have been a wee bit distracted 🤣

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought the same thing at first. But with the 5% tint on my back window I can't see the sleds on my deck in the daylight, let alone at night. I can see the ski in the side mirrors at least.

And who knows what was happening in the cab. With a lady like Eli in the passenger seat that he doesn't see all that often, he might have been a wee bit distracted 🤣
Alright...... you win with Eli and being distracted, LOL

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was truking on the 567 from Airdrie and came across a cat sitting in the middle of the road. 30km later see you guys pulled over with one sled on a deck. They literally had no clue where the sled might have been. Some how it made it from red deer to there and didn't fall off. Stopped and told them. Sled actually landed track down and was just sitting in the middle of the highway.

Top Bottom