Best "What was I Thinking" Moments

Skinnykid

Reaction score
Lets see your best oops moments. Mine was my avatar pic.....lefty throttle stuck wide open. Trees are expensive ways to stop a sled!!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frick that was a cop!...what was I thinking.....this is going to hurt!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not me but the pic says it all

Attachments

• Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 914

Xceler8

Reaction score
Haha, famous last words " hey y'all watch this!" and "awe c'mon it can't be that deep/steep"

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Following Rye........ask Pozzy and refer to vid in Wed Night Ride thread.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine was the big iron shootout in 05.Thought it would be a good idea to take the dealers m7 demo for the weekend.End of the day back at turbo, was feeling pretty good the sled would make it, and in front of at least 1000 people i go for it.Anyway i never did credit on Mountain Mania 3 or Thunderstruck 4.5 for having one of the best wrecks of the day. Sled went crashing into the crowd, that was the longest walk of shame ever, was just praying no one got hit. All ended up ok, had to buy the sled(the parts I could find) and no one got hurt.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I was 11 or 12, tryin to get the old '77 john deere 300 going one morning. it had electric start and would turn over like a bugger but not fire. so I figured I would pull out a plug and check for spark like I had seen my pa do....except instead of grounding the plug on the engine I held it in my hand looking down at the electrode and hit the key. holy fawk....couldn't let go of the plug or the key for what seemed like an eternity while it felt like something was picking me up and slamming me on the ground over and over and over.....wtf was I thinking

Top Bottom