How do these hold up?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing if anyone has put up a shed like this. Curious as to your likes and dislikes on it. And how it was held up.

I have a 12x24 tarp shelter logic shed at the moment. Last year I had to place a second tarp over the top to cover the holes. Well it's ripped again. Probably won't survive the winter. And today the one zipper broke. So I can no only open the zipper 4ft off the ground.

I looked at shelter logic to replace that tarp with a thicker material. I'm looking at $2,200.00. Just for the tarp, front wall and back wall.
A little pricey for a tarp. In my opinion.

Then I found this tin walled shed on Google. Price wise makes more sense. It's just storage. No vehicles. Lawn tractor, lawn furniture stuff like that.

But if they are garbage I really don't want to find out the hard way.

new indyguy

Reaction score
One of my customers set up a larger one 25x25 i think it was. He was impressed with it. The only thing he complained about was the instructions are garbage - basically figure it out as you go. I seen it a couple of weeks ago and I liked it and now I am thinking of setting one up. Cheaper than a seacan and more room.

Reactions: RXN

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just set it up. Only thing is if you have to get a permit it’s not engineered or csa stamped.

IMG_0851.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just set it up. Only thing is if you have to get a permit it’s not engineered or csa stamped.

View attachment 273323

Took me about 4 days by myself. Follow the instructions carefully. Everything is pre drilled and surprisingly everything lined up. Only had some trouble interpreting the instructions for the frame for the double doors. Other then that straight forward. Little screws with plastic washers for everything. I bought proper roofing screws with rubber washers because some of the reviews said the roof leaks.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depending on what you are looking for a buddy just did a little framing and tin sided his tarp shed that had torn as well, worked out well, he says he is about $500 ish in.

Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depending on what you are looking for a buddy just did a little framing and tin sided his tarp shed that had torn as well, worked out well, he says he is about $500 ish in.
Nice. I've considered that as well.
Knowing my skills it would look like a kindergarten kid did it.
Lol.
But that is an option.

Top Bottom